We need an experienced UX Researcher that has the skills and passion to drive community, connection, and belonging through product design of our software suite.
In this role you can expect to:
- Plan and conduct lean/rapid UX research activities on large and complex studies, and use these findings to produce actionable design direction
- Work globally; first by engaging with a primarily US customer base, and by working effectively with peers and colleagues in Auckland, Seattle, and Colorado Springs.
- Contribute to our culture and insights-based practice, doing your part to ensure Pushpay remains a place where people of all backgrounds can thrive
- Collaborate with the global UX and wider teams to ensure best practice UX research in your product area
- Mentor and coach more junior UX members
You'll join a small global team of UX designers and researchers, responsible for delivering world class solutions that drive user outcomes in your product area, and contributing to a cohesive experience across the product suite. Ideally, you value working directly with product managers, engineers and QAs on a daily basis.
- 5+ years of product design research experience (ideally with some proportion in a SaaS environment)
- Experience planning, conducting, and presenting a full range of research methods
- Relevant tools including but not limited to Mural, Dovetail, Confluence and Google Suite
- A record of making positive impacts through technology based experiences.
- The ability to autonomously embrace the company, product and experience strategies, and map journeys, tactics, and outcomes for a product to support it
- Pragmatic and fluid communication (both written and verbal)
- Passion and care for people - towards both our customers and the colleagues you work with
- A learning mindset and hunger to grow, evolve and develop excellence in lean and deeply collaborative practice
- Experience with iterative and rapid UX practices and decision making
Pushpay is a high-growth New Zealand SaaS business that is spread between offices in Auckland, NZ and the United States. We help organizations and communities come together and stay connected through our suite of mobile apps, management software and giving technology. Our teams of Software Engineers, SRE’s, QA's, UX and Product Managers work closely together to deliver value to our customers as the leading provider of mobile apps and giving technology to churches, schools, and nonprofits.
We have a passion for making all employees feel supported. In addition to having a genuine interest in helping you do your best work and drive your career, we offer:
- Training: $3,000 annual training/conference allowance for your personal development
- Family Oriented: As our Pushpay family grows, we understand yours may too. Our paid parental leave policy offers primary & secondary caregiver leave, and we also have no leave override for those returning to work after parental leave, meaning you'll be paid at your full rate for annual holidays.
- Flexible Working: We aim to offer a healthy work/life balance with flexible hours and hybrid working options via our Flex Working Program
- Sick Leave: You'll automatically get 10 days sick leave per year upon starting (no 6 month wait period!)
- Advanced gear
- Healthy food & drink options
- Free annual flu shots
- Fun on and offsite social events and Friday in-office happy hour
We highly encourage you to check your spam/junk folder regularly for communication from Pushpay, as our messages may be redirected there by your email server.