What You’ll Accomplish:
- Work directly with the Tires Product Manager, solving complex problems that result in simple and intuitive solutions.
- Leverage design thinking to uncover problems worth solving with search and results.
- Work with user research, product management, and engineering from discovery through validating a concept and moving it into development.
- Deliver impactful solutions that solve customer problems and move business metrics.
- Actively contribute to roadmap and strategy planning and drive adoption for the product area.
- Improve design system coverage and evangelize consistent patterns.
- Design solutions that achieve key results and iterate as needed to continue moving towards and improving upon key results.
- Actively work to bring together what users are trying to achieve with what search technology can deliver.
- Continuously drive down the time it takes for users to search for, identify what they need, and be done with our product.
- Conduct design reviews with product design peers to collect feedback, generate alternate ideas, and ultimately improve your overall design.
- Work with marketing to generate any assets needed to help with the overall go-to-market strategy of features that you have designed.
Who You Are:
- You have 2+ years of professional experience in product management, preferably in B2B marketplace or SaaS.
- Can demonstrate several successful projects that you directly contributed to (examples of both UI and UX contributions).
- Can demonstrate where you have implemented, learned, and created a better experience to drive towards established key results.
- Has a strong balance between user interface design and user experience design.
- Has participated in or directly led design sprints and/or other collaborative design workshops..
- Has contributed to or heavily utilized a robust design system.
- Takes a highly iterative approach when creating clickable prototypes to test and assess new features, flows, and interactions with our users.
- Comfortable with moderating usability sessions to test your prototypes.
- Designs with purpose and can back up decisions while being comfortable accepting feedback.
- Advanced experience using Figma. Also, ClickUp and/or JIRA, and MIRO.
- DoveTail (nice-to-have).
Why You Should Join Us:
Our vision is to make it fast and easy for auto repair shops to find the right parts across all of their suppliers with one search. Together, PartsTech’s team helped countless businesses save valuable time so they can focus on their customers — and we’re just getting started.
The PartsTech team is a global, distributed group of passionate self-starters based in Cambridge, Hartford, CT, Eastern Europe and beyond. We are remote-first, privately held and venture-backed.
PartsTech is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and values diversity at every level of our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe you should bring your whole self to work, so come as you are.
- 100% Remote Work
- Summer Fridays
- Generous PTO
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Health Savings Account or Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care FSA
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Supplemental Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Annual Event
Compensation: $100,000 - $110,000 Base + Annual Bonus