Two Circles is a global sports agency, connecting fans with sport properties using data. We work with some of the world’s biggest sports organisations – including the Premier League, Formula 1, Wimbledon and UEFA – and have four times been named Sport Industry Agency of the Year.
We have a team of just over 500 Two Circlers working from six offices across the world (London, New York, Los Angeles, Paris, Bern and Melbourne) who work cross-region to service our expanding international client base.
Two Circles are looking for a Product Design Lead to join our technology team. The successful candidate will work in tandem with our in-house team and partners to create innovative and fan-centric digital products that are visually impactful, offer seamless user experiences and deliver maximum value for Two Circles clients.
As a Product Design Lead, you will have the opportunity to work on various stages of the design process, from defining initial product strategy through to execution. Collaborating closely with cross-functional teams, your contributions will directly shape the design and success of digital products for our clients. You will work alongside experienced professionals, supporting your growth within a collaborative environment. You will also lead and mentor junior members of the team, supporting their career paths and development at Two Circles. Your dedication and passion will play a vital role in creating impactful designs and driving innovation in the sports technology industry.
It is a fantastic opportunity for a smart, dynamic and ambitious person interested in working for sport’s most exciting agency at our UK headquarters, located at the heart of London’s technology hub.
- Lead the UX/UI design of best-in-class sports digital products, from the initial idea to the final execution and beyond.
- Leverage user research and defined user personas to inform product design decisions, site maps and information architectures, ensuring we understand and empathise with user needs, wants, pain points and behaviours.
- Collaborate with product managers and engineers to ensure that the design concepts are in sync with technical feasibility and product objectives.
- Build wireframes, site architectures and concept designs to communicate ideas and iterate on design solutions.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop comprehensive as-is and to-be journey maps that depict user flows across various touchpoints within digital products.
- Create high fidelity prototypes to test designs internally and with users identifying any usability issues and validating design decisions.
- Create and sustain design frameworks, taxonomies and standards that ensure uniformity and excellence throughout all digital products.
- Ensure that all product designs meet and exceed the highest experience and quality expectations within the industry.
- Support business development opportunities by contributing to pitches, proposals, and presentations, by providing ideas and design expertise.
- Ideate new digital product solutions and contribute to the development of new business concepts.
- Be the expert. Provide thought leadership on the latest industry trends and best practices in digital product design and sports technology.
The ideal background and skills we are looking for include:
- 8+ years of experience in digital product design, with a strong portfolio of work demonstrating expertise in product strategy and user experience design.
- Proven experience leading the development of information architecture, site maps, user journeys and wireframes on large scale projects.
- Experience in designing digital products for sports organisations is a plus.
- A good understanding of the end-to-end software development process, Agile development processes, and rituals.
- Experienced in mentoring junior designers and inspiring them to grow and develop their skills and expertise.
- Flexible and open minded towards adapting ways of working with different clients and internal teams.
- You must have excellent communication and collaboration skills with an ability to gain respect/buy-in from external stakeholders and your colleagues quickly.
- Proficient in Figma & Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects)
- Proficient in Principle or similar is a plus.