Who We Are:
Vyro builds the next generation of content creation tools powered by Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to empower you to express your creativity. With its global presence, Vyro offers 20 content creation apps unleashing the creativity of over 5 million active users every month. Vyronauts are passionate, driven and purposeful and we’re currently looking for more of such people to join our team.
About the Role:
The User Researcher will have a track record of delivering best-in-class audience insights which feed the planning functions of almost every large cross-functional team across a business. As our primary user evangelists, they'll ensure our audience is at the heart of business discussions, decisions and output. The team will traverse the entire user lifecycle - from market research, segmentation study and brand perception which feed the why - to usability testing, mapping, heuristic evaluation and NPS which feed the how. The ideal candidates will love research and its ability to fuel business decisions. They will have experience in both qualitative and quantitative research methods, constantly striving to best understand our creators and champion their voice internally with teams across Vyro.
What You'll Do:
- Work cross-functionally and collaborate with Product, Marketing and Analytics teams to develop a quantitative research strategy, plans and tasks to ensure a holistic view of users across markets.
- Run a variety of user activities, for instance in-depth interviews, focus groups, surveys, field research and other forms of domain, formative and evaluative research to record how users interact with aspects of the product.
- Support key marketing decisions by understanding our key user profiles and how they best activate and engage during the design and editing lifecycle.
- Help Vyro understand our creators’ needs and desires and collaborate with other disciplines to share findings and incorporate these to build fantastic products and services to meet them.
- Look for creative approaches to generating new user evidence, using a variety of user research methodologies to reveal actionable insights and build an understanding of user groups, and develop recommendations based on evidence.
- Creating and maintaining documentation which leverage insights such as user profiles and experience maps.
- Be the champion of user research across all teams at Vyro, supporting their learning and development in this critical area.
What We're Looking For:
- 1-3 years of user research experience in a consumer technology environment.
- Strong working knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research methods.
- Practical experience in driving a research agenda with real impact in a complex and matrixed business environment.
- Able to visually and succinctly share and communicate insights at all levels.
- Sound commercial and marketing awareness.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.