Bynder goes far beyond managing digital assets. Our digital asset management platform enables teams to conquer the chaos of proliferating content, touchpoints, and relationships in order to thrive.
With powerful and intuitive solutions that embrace the way people want to work, and a richly integrated ecosystem, We are the brand ally that unifies and transforms the creation and sharing of assets, inspiring teams, delighting customers, and elevating businesses.
Our 500+ employees, known as ‘Byndies’, together constitute the world’s most extensive pool of digital asset management expertise. We enable more than 1.7M users across more than 3,700 organizations, including Spotify, Puma, Five Guys and Icelandair.
Founded in 2013, we have eight offices around the globe, including the Netherlands, USA, Spain, UK, Australia and UAE. For more information, visit www.bynder.com.
We are seeking a seasoned UX Researcher who possesses a real passion for usability and design, a superb set of analytical skills, an extraordinary touch for conducting research and a deep appreciation for discovery groundwork and strategic design.
You will delve deep into our customers and users’ behaviours to understand and define their patterns; constantly empathising with them, gathering their insights and spotting the most impactful product opportunities in order to lay out long-term, high-impact roadmap items and strategies. You’ll do this by working cross-functionally across multiple product lines while being part of our global UX team.
You are an analytical and strategic designer who is able to grasp both user needs as well as their business language. As a UX Researcher, you understand the business, its strategies, its customers and their motivations as well as how they express the return of their investment.
What you will do
- Work as part of a cross functional team, partnering with users, product managers, product designers and development teams to spot product opportunities and recommend impactful design changes through research.
- Investigate and prioritise relevant research topics as well as proactively identifying generative user research projects within your product area.
- Continuously align with stakeholders and business priorities to make sure our UX strategy meets both our customers’ needs and business goals.
- Initiate, plan and conduct research activities and workshops (i.e. usability testing, interviews, co-creation sessions) to gather insights and data about our users needs and pain points.
- Scope, plan, and lead UX activities in the initial phases of design thinking (discover, empathise and define), including but not limited to user journey mapping, research interviews and workshops and its resulting documentation.
- Synthesise, document and share compelling insights that inform product strategy. You communicate your research results to your direct stakeholders, but always try to keep a wider audience in mind. You effectively use different channels to create awareness for your research and insights.
- At least 6 years of experience in UX, with a proven track record conducting user research activities with product and design teams in an agile software development context. Experience in B2B is a plus.
- Strong customer empathy, an aptitude for deep user research, problem solving, opportunity identification and a knack to know how and when to apply the best research practices and interventions.
- Understanding of information architecture, design patterns and interaction design. The ability to wireframe and prototype using Figma and a Design System is not your focus but a definite big plus.
- Analytical and strategic mind with business acumen.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to team and customers with the ability to articulate strategic decisions to a variety of audiences through strong presentation and storytelling skills as well as easily digestible research reports, data visualisations and deliverables.
- You are good at relationship building and able to find workable compromises while dealing with input and feedback from various stakeholders
- Up-to-date knowledge?of web technologies, cloud awareness and design thinking.
- An exciting position in an international agile organisation and expansive entrepreneurial freedom with strong growth potential.
- A unique chance to take a deep dive into the fascinating world of MarTech
- Latest technologies, Apple gear and industry training
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Travel expenses so you can visit your fellow Byndies in the Netherlands.
- A very friendly and collaborative environment where good work-life balance is a priority.
- Hybrid working with freedom and flexibility to choose whether to work from home or visit our great offices in the center of Amsterdam, Rotterdam and Barcelona.
- Free in-office lunch and drinks.
- Competitive Remuneration.
- Special stipend to cover some of your working-from-home expenses.