SpotOn is a cutting-edge software company dedicated to redefining the merchant services industry. SpotOn combines payment processing with customer engagement and business management solutions, giving small and medium businesses the data and tools they need to run and grow their business. Our tools increase revenue and connect businesses with their customers using rewards, deals, online reviews, website building, and data analytics. Tools like these were previously only available to big businesses with big bankrolls and their own developers, but our platform caters to neighborhood stores, independent retailers, and other small to midsize businesses. We have our service deployed in many cities across the U.S. and Mexico.
Please send your CV with portfolio if you are interested in applying for this role. The first step of the recruitment process will be a CV and portfolio review by the hiring manager.
On a daily basis, you will:
- Contribute creative and effective user experience design deliverables for a diverse suite of web and mobile applications.
- Seek direct guidance from and collaborate closely with your UX manager, designer peers and cross-functional partners in product management and engineering throughout design and development cycles.
- Be responsible for and effectively advocate for SpotOn users.
- Plan and track your UX projects from inception to completion through iterative stages, and provide UX design deliverables in a timely manner.
- Produce thorough design documentation for information architecture, navigation, task flows, UI patterns and components for mobile, Web and touchscreen point-of-sale systems.
- Apply foundational knowledge of visual design principles to your design solutions, working within the SpotOn design system and brand guidelines.
- Participate in the planning and conducting of user research activities to gather customer insights and leverage data analytics to inform your design proposals.
- Proactively participate in group design reviews to receive and share feedback to ensure high quality designs and great customer experience outcomes.
- Work across Poland and US time zones to collaborate with your team and meet timelines.
What skill are we searching for?
- 2+ years of product user experience design with an accompanying UX-focused portfolio of work samples for web and mobile applications. Please be prepared to articulate the design challenge or problem that was solved and your design rationale behind your design choices, in addition to your design artifacts.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required, in Human Computer Interaction, Information Design, Graphic Design, or a related design or behavioral science discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English – bonus for additional language skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal, and analytical skills; the ability to communicate complex interaction concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization.
- Experience designing for software product experiences from inception to launch.
- Experience with incorporating UX research insights into inventive design solutions that address user needs/pains.
- Understanding of mobile-first product design and experience designing UX for consumer-facing and business-facing web and mobile applications.
- Sharp attention to detail and thorough in design documentation.
- Experience incorporating user-centered goals to help shape overall design.
- Ability to proactively seek and incorporate design feedback and direction from UX leaders, and to collaborate openly with UX design peers and cross-functional partners in Product Management and Engineering.
- Fluency with industry standard design tools such as Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, etc. to produce design deliverables. Familiarity with user research tools is a plus.
Here’s a bit about what we have to offer:
- Competitive pay: 12 000 - 17 000 PLN net on B2B, 10 000 - 15 000 PLN gross on CoE
- Possibility to earn in USD (American dollars)
- Training budget 3500 PLN gross per year
- Access to e-learning platforms (O’Reilly, LinkedIn Learning)
- Fully paid private healthcare in LuxMed
- Possibility to earn in USD (American dollars)
- Access to the Worksmile platform with a monthly top-up
- Company free breakfasts/lunches in the office once a week
- Group English classes with a native speaker
- New Macbook Pro or Dell XPS, 4K monitors.. whatever tools you need
- Flexible working hours
- New, modern, bright and comfortable office space in the city centre
- A lot of free parking spots around the office
- Access to the company’s library
- Great working atmosphere
- Chill out room with a PlayStation, table tennis, and mini gym
- Free snacks and beverages in a kitchen
- Company parties and social activities
- Employee referral program
- Relocation Package within Poland
- Parking space in the underground garage
The controller of your personal data included in your job offer and others collected during the recruitment process is SpotOn Poland spó?ka z ograniczon? odpowiedzialno?ci? with its registered office in Kraków, Aleja 29 listopada 20, 31-401 Kraków, e-mail address:
email@example.com. We will process your personal data for the purpose of current or, if you voluntarily agree, also future recruitment processes. More information about how we proccess your data, including the basis for processing and your rights in relation to the processing, can be found on our website: https://pl.spoton.com/privacy-and-cookies-policy.
Administratorem podanych danych osobowych, w tym danych zawartych w dokumentach aplikacyjnych i zebranych w toku procesu rekrutacji, jest SpotOn Poland Sp. z o.o. z siedzib? w Krakowie (ul. Aleja 29 listopada 20, 31-401 Kraków; adres e-mail do kontaktu:
firstname.lastname@example.org. Dane osobowe b?d? przetwarzane w celu realizacji obecnych lub – je?eli wyrazisz na to dobrowoln? zgod? – tak?e przysz?ych procesów rekrutacji. Wi?cej informacji o tym, jak przetwarzamy Twoje dane, w tym tak?e informacje o podstawach prawnych przetwarzania oraz o prawach przys?uguj?cych Ci w zwi?zku z przetwarzaniem danych, znajdziesz na stronie:
SpotOn is an e-verify company.