OLIVER is a global marketing agency.? Our skilled creative talents are dedicated to high-profile clients and are based either onsite, near site or offsite in our hubs. OLIVER are partnering with a leading tech brand to drive growth and performance with its best-in-class learning solutions, industry-recognized technology education and certifications. We are looking for people who want to work closer with clients and brands, who are entrepreneurial and relish the opportunity to be a part of something new and dynamic.?
As a UX/UI Designer, who will be responsible for the user experience and user interface design of our various digital assets. You will ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product managers, developers, and subject matter experts, to create seamless and engaging user experiences. Your drive and expertise will be crucial in driving the strategic direction of our design efforts and ensuring the success of our digital products.
The successful candidate will evidence a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
- Lead with guidance and direction to ensure the delivery of high-quality digital products.
- Collaborate with product managers, developers, and subject matter experts to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and experience.
- Develop and maintain design strategies, processes, and best practices to ensure consistency and efficiency across all projects.
- Oversee the creation of wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and responsive design ideas.
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback to optimize the user experience.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive-level stakeholders.
- Continuously stay up-to-date with the latest UX design trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
to be Great.?
- Bachelor's degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction, or a related field.
- 4+ years of proven experience in an agency setting as a UX Designer, UI Designer, or similar role.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating your UX/UI design skills.
- Proficiency in design and prototyping tools, such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD, or similar.
- Experience with user research methodologies and usability testing.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process is a plus.
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Nice if you know: Jira
#LI-re #LI-BT1 #LI-midsenior
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand’s organization – delivering more effective work at the speed and flexibility required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique methodology, and supported by bespoke technology, we design, build, and operate specialist, custom creative ecosystem with our clients. We believe that proximity enables better collaboration, leading to better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by nearly 3,000 people worldwide, working across more than 200 custom creative ecosystems in over 25 countries. We are the undisputed leader in our space, which means we carry the responsibility and humility that comes with breaking new ground, continually evolving one of the most transformative agency models in history. People who join OLIVER come to us from all stages of their careers, from entry-level to agency veteran. They find a culture of entrepreneurism, direct and meaningful client impact, deep collaboration across offices and teams, and frankly, a bit of the unknown. If you’re most comfortable in safe, predictable environments, OLIVER may not be for you. That said, we will also give you the support, tools, feedback, and recognition to be your best – we want you to achieve what you strive for. The opportunities for growth are as wide as you can make them.
Our Values and how to live them
- Ambition. You look for opportunities to deliver greater value to those around you
- Imagination. You identify a range of solutions to problems
- Inspiration. You lead by example and encourage others
- Inclusion. You are actively pro-inclusive and anti-racist across our community, clients and creations
- Learning. You have excellent listening skills that helps you to learn from our clients and those around you
- Results. You accept responsibility for your action
We've set ambitious, market-leading environmental and social goals around sustainability at OLIVER. We have committed to be net zero by 2030 and take far reaching action on DE&I in the sector. We expect everyone to contribute to our mission, embedding sustainability into every department and through every stage of the project lifecycle.
Inside Ideas Group and its’ affiliates are equal opportunity employers committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All suitable applicants shall be considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.
If you need us to make any adjustments to make your application process easier please let us know by emailing? firstname.lastname@example.org
Inside Ideas Group and its affiliates and subsidiaries have an internal recruitment department. IIG does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate.