At Twine, we're more than just a marketplace – we're a thriving ecosystem of top-tier freelancers from around the world. Trusted by Fortune 500 companies and Silicon Valley startups alike, Twine is the go-to platform for mission-critical projects. With over half a million registered freelancers and a growing roster of 35,000+ companies, we've become the comprehensive solution for all things freelancing.
At Twine, we recognize that companies require a flexible approach to hiring expert freelancers for their most critical projects. Traditional freelance platforms often fall short when it comes to scalability and diversity. That's where we shine. Twine operates as a thriving global freelance network, with diverse experts across various fields, including marketing, engineering, and AI. Our core mission is to empower creators, whether they're businesses or individual freelancers, to thrive in their creative endeavors.
About the job
We are looking for a bright and talented Product Designer for a Technology and Solution Provider Company.
What you’ll be doing
- Translating ideas to innovative design concepts, using techniques such as storyboarding, wireframing, content design and prototyping – bringing ideas to life.
- Collaborate with PO’s to test, measure and generate value for our customers.
- Working with the development and QA teams to ensure the product is understood and built to spec.
- Championing design standards and UX patterns within your squad.
- Advanced knowledge of design, prototyping and collaboration tools such as Miro, Figma and Adobe CS for visual design and interface guidelines.
- Design with consistency and strong User Centred Design (UCD) principles around: accessibility, readability, and discoverability of the product or service.
- Experience with tools such as Hotjar, userzoom, Google Analytics that help you understand user behaviors.
- Knowledge in user research, moderated and un-moderated testing approaches as well as in AB testing tools to validate hypotheses.
- Work with UX, UI and Service Designers to upkeep and contribute to the design system and front-end guidelines.
- Experience working within agile development teams.
- Expertise in visual design, optimizing UI for journey conversion and layouts through graphic design principles.
- A strong understanding of the entire end-to-end design process, from research and ideation, to problem-solving through to detailed UX and visual design for customers across multiple devices.
- Experience with commerce, enterprise, finance, insurance, or complex self-service journeys.