Apply for this job
We are looking for an experienced UX/UI Designer to be an integral part of our product development team, responsible for creating and maintaining an exceptional user experience for our flagship clinical diagnostic application. You will collaborate closely with a cross-functional team of designers, researchers, engineers, product managers, and clinician-facing teams, as well as work closely with clinical advisors to ensure that our application meets the unique needs and requirements of healthcare professionals. This role also involves some travel for user research and testing, allowing you to gain valuable insights directly from the clinicians who use our product.
Our mission is to bring world-class healthcare to everyone. Regard is the world’s first comprehensive, automated diagnosis tool. Regard streamlines clinical and revenue cycle efforts to dramatically improve hospital finances, patient safety, and physician happiness. We are excited by challenges, mission-oriented work, and meaningful relationships. We work closely with some of the top health systems in the country and are leading the change that healthcare - one of the largest and most inefficient industries in the world - needs. We want you to join us.
- Lead the design process with a deep understanding of user needs, pain points, and workflows. Create intuitive and user-friendly interfaces that streamline clinicians' tasks and decision-making processes
- Collaborate with product managers and stakeholders to understand project goals, user needs, and business objectives. Collaborate with clinical advisors to incorporate their feedback and expertise into the product design.
- Develop and maintain a clear and organized information architecture for the application, ensuring that clinicians can easily access and interpret data.
- Gather feedback to understand user needs, pain points, and preferences. Use this data to inform user flows, information architecture, design decisions and ensure an exceptional user experience.
- Create visually appealing and consistent UI designs that adhere to brand guidelines. Consider accessibility standards and best practices in all design work.
- Prepare detailed design specifications, style guides, and design system components to facilitate collaboration with the development team.
- At least 5-6 years of professional experience as a UX/UI Designer working collaboratively with designers, researchers, product managers, developers, and other stakeholders to achieve project goals
- Experience building SaaS applications
- Solid understanding of user-centered design principles, information architecture, and interaction design.
- Proficiency in Figma
- Experience conducting user research, usability testing, and incorporating feedback into design iterations.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work effectively within cross-functional teams with the ability to articulate design decisions and receive constructive feedback.
- Willingness to travel as needed for user research and testing.
- Passion for Healthcare Innovation: a genuine interest in contributing to the advancement of healthcare through user-centered design and technology
- Familiarity with healthcare terminology, regulations, and workflow
- Experience working with enterprise software
$120,000 - $145,000 a year
At Regard, we carefully consider a wide range of factors when determining compensation, including your skills, qualifications, location, and experience. We expect the base salary for this position to be in the range of $120,000 to $145,000. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. This role may also be eligible for equity, 99% employer-paid health benefits, 18 PTO days a year, performance bonuses, and other perks. We encourage all interested candidates to apply.
Our goal at Regard is to provide and maintain a work environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and cooperation. Regard is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. We celebrate diversity and are proud of our supportive, inclusive workplace.