Clarity Innovations connects human creativity with emerging technology to design, develop, and deploy software that enhances mission success. Our focus is redefining the Government’s relationship with technology by encouraging the use of DevSecOps and Agile methodologies, small-teams constructs, modern tech stacks, and automation. Our software improves the lives and work of our end users and enhances innovation. We fulfil our responsibility to our country by delivering mission-changing results that help shape a better and safer world.
Job Title: UI/UX Designer
Location: Remote Opportunity
Years of Experience/Degree/Certification Expectations
- Education: A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Graphics Design, Human Factors and Ergonomics (HFE), or SE related degree (SE, CompSci, Software, Business Process Engineering) or related field OR 4 years of related experience (in addition to the minimum years of experience required) may be substituted in lieu of degree
- 5 years of experience in UI/UX design
Specific Position/Technical Requirements
- Ability to design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets.
- Experience with UI prototyping, visual communication, and interactive design.
- Enterprise experience doing UX across multiple applications.
- Omni channel marketing/design experience is a plus.
- Background in workflow and usability testing and the capability to generate suggested changes per user and customer requests.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional product development teams.
- Strong problem-solving abilities used to turn complex ideas into easily understood visuals.
No Clearance requirement stated
Clarity Innovations provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, or any other protected class.