Automation Anywhere is the leader in intelligent automation solutions that put AI to work across every aspect of an organization. The company’s Automation Success Platform is infused with generative AI and offers process discovery, RPA, end-to-end process orchestration, document processing, and analytics, with a security and governance-first approach. With more than 5,000 customers worldwide, Automation Anywhere enables organizations to unleash productivity gains, drive innovation, improve customer service and accelerate business growth. The company is guided by its vision to fuel the?future of work by unleashing human potential through intelligent automation. Learn more at?http://www.automationanywhere.com
As a Lead UX Designer you will help define and drive the future of Automation Anywhere design. You identify and set product strategy, envision complex UX ecosystems and inspire teams to push the boundaries of what’s possible. You possess a clear vision of the future of enterprise user experience and have the courage to pursue forward-thinking design.
In this role, you will apply your passion for craft and design fidelity to guide research and design processes, mentor talented members of our team, and collaborate with leaders of other UX and Engineering teams to create innovative experiences across all of Automation Anywhere products.
Although not a people manager, you are a great design leader and systems-level design thinker and visionary - with an outstanding intuition - who will provide leadership and direction for strategic design projects. You have a sense for clean design and are committed to creating elegantly simple user experiences from otherwise complex workflows. You also take time to understand performance side of design, and also the business aspects of the products.
Who you’ll report to:
This role reports to the Director, UX Design
You will make an impact by being responsible for:
- Provide leadership, direction and mentorship for a team of UX Designers; lead creative and holistic thinking across diverse product releases, platforms and devices.
- Articulate user journeys with scenarios, storyboards and presentations, low- and high-fidelity mocks, detailed interaction specs, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Build strong relationships, influence and partnerships with leaders inside and outside their core product team to efficiently implement user experiences that are cohesive, inclusive, and well-informed.
- Contribute to UX vision and strategy, generating buy-in and operationalizing the strategy across larger teams and timelines.
- Raise the bar for product quality across our products by advocating for user centered product roadmaps, investments in last-mile refinement and polish, and insights driven by user research.
- Implement culture and principles within the group, while setting new standards in executional and operational excellence.
You will be a great fit if you have:
- 5+ years of experience designing and shipping software user experiences.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human-Computer Interaction or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Demonstrable experience leading other designers delivering an exceptional experience for a complex enterprise software project.
- A portfolio of UX-focused work samples for web and mobile applications that demonstrate your design thinking.
You excel in these key competencies:
- Experience collaborating with and influencing Product Management and Engineering counterparts.
- Experience conducting UX research to amplify research and design impact
- Experience defining style guides and visual language for design system
- Expertise with design tools (e.g. Sketch, Figma, Photoshop) to produce wireframes and high fidelity mockups.
Benefits and perks you’ll appreciate:
- Flexible work schedule / remote roles
- Unlimited Personal Time Off
- 12 holidays off per year
- 4 days volunteer time off per year
- 4 company “Stress-Free” days off per year
- Variety of health care and well-being benefits
- Paid family/parental leave
- We are a designated “Best Place to Work” for 2 years in a row! Learn more here
- Newsweek’s Top 100 Most Loved Workplaces in America 2023 – Learn more here
The base salary range for this position in California, New York, and Washington is $170,000 – $200,000 and outside of those locations is $150,000 – 180,000 a year. The base salary ultimately offered is determined through a review of education, industry experience, training, knowledge, skills, abilities of the applicant in alignment with market data and other factors. This position is also eligible for a discretionary bonus, equity and a full range of medical and other benefits.
Ready to Revolutionize Work? Join Us.
This is an opportunity to work with a global, passionate team pioneering technology that’s redefining the way people work, everywhere. Join us and discover the many ways that you can have an impact, achieve your potential, and go be great.
Automation Anywhere is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Job Segment OR Key Words: SaaS, UX Design, Sketch, Figma, web applications, mobile applications, style guides, web technologies, storyboards
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.