Apply for this job
Early on, we recognized that machines have unparalleled capabilities in executing tasks that humans simply cannot. This fueled our journey to change the technology landscape and usher in a new era of productivity through Autonomous Artificial Intelligence. Because of this, Algotive was born.
This visionary understanding hasn't just given rise to Algotive; it serves as the company's north star, guiding each innovation, strategy, and solution we introduce to the world.
Our mission is clear and powerful: We believe that AI's full potential is reached when machines become colleagues, not tools. Every day we strive to make this vision a global reality.
Algotive is a cutting-edge enterprise software startup based in Austin, Texas, specializing in autonomous video analytics solutions. We deliver high-quality products to government agencies and corporations. As we continue to innovate, we are seeking an experienced Senior UX/UI Designer to join our leadership team. This role is responsible for crafting the user journey across all of our existing products and Cloud-based platforms. Additionally, the Senior UX/UI Designer will be instrumental in the conceptualization of new products and will play a crucial role in the release of all new versions of our products and platforms.
- Define and implement innovative UX/UI solutions for product direction, visuals, and experience.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Create product prototypes, wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and sitemaps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback to optimize existing products and inform new developments.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product managers, engineers, and executives, to ensure a smooth design process and cohesive visual narrative.
- Lead usability testing sessions and analyze results for action points.
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction, or a related field.
- A minimum of eight years of experience in UX/UI design, preferably in enterprise software solutions.
- At least three years of experience with Mock-up and Wireframing Tools such as Sketch, Adobe XD, Balsamiq, Axure RP, and OmniGraffle.
- At least three years of experience with Prototyping Tools like Figma, InVision, Zeplin, Marvel, Proto.io, and UXPin.
- Strong portfolio showcasing problem-solving skills and attention to detail in UX/UI design.
- Exceptional skills in standard UX software such as Sketch, OmniGraffle, Axure, InVision, UXPin, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience in using agile methodologies and Jira for project management.
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in the gaming industry.
At Algotive, the total compensation package will depend on your skills, qualifications and experience.
Algotive employees also have the opportunity to become Algotive shareholders through participation in Algotive's discretionary employee stock programs. Algotive employees are eligible for discretionary restricted stock unit awards and can purchase Algotive stock at a discount if voluntarily participating in Algotive's Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
You'll also receive benefits including comprehensive medical and dental coverage, retirement benefits, and for formal education related to advancing your career at Algotive, reimbursement for certain educational expenses — including tuition.
Note: Algotive benefit, compensation and employee stock programs are subject to eligibility requirements and other terms of the applicable plan or program.