With over 15,000 five-star reviews, VoucherCodes is the UK's biggest and most trusted voucher
site. Partnered with big brands like adidas, Samsung, John Lewis, Travelodge and Domino’s
Pizza, we receive over 8 million visits per month. Right now, we’re looking for a talented Product Designer to work as part of our Design team in London.
Reporting into the Design Director, your role will sit within the Design team with the aim of helping people to save more and growing our loyal base of users. We’re currently looking for a talented Product Designer with a strong eye for detail and a passion for all things design. Willing to push boundaries, think creatively and challenge designs for the better. They will need to be a team player who is comfortable working collaboratively across departments, whilst also being able to work independently on multiple projects. The successful candidate will be a highly motivated and positive individual, keen to muck in and play an active role within the company.
What we need from you
- 3-5 years of experience working in creative and/or user experience teams in a consumer-oriented internet products and start-ups
- A comprehensive online portfolio, with inspiring examples of work
- Expertise in the use of a wide range of relevant design software, e.g Figma, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe illustrator
- Experience designing in Agile methodologies and development environments
- Good knowledge of UX and communication design principles and problem-framing skills
- Excellent visual skills with solid knowledge of typography, layout and colour theory
- Experience planning and conducting user research and usability testing using software such as UserTesting.com or UserZoom
- The agility to anticipate emerging UX, communication and advertising trends, best practices across industries and create breakthrough solutions
- Solid understanding of visual design principles
- Loves working within a cross-functional agile team building strong relationships with Product Managers and Engineers to create exceptional product and communication design experiences
- Enthusiasm for pushing the boundaries by defining and driving innovative product and communication ideas
- Ability to effectively communicate decisions backed with strong design rationale to stakeholders
- Has experience working with internal design teams
- Has experience working with Design Systems
What you’ll be doing
- Collaborating and partnering extensively with Marketing, Product, Technology, and other cross- functional teams to ensure alignment, priorities and delivery of design strategy to support the business.
- Facilitating and driving UX solutions, discussions and planning; proposing alternative plans, and determining direction in collaboration with stakeholders
- Ensuring consistent, unified user experience across all platforms and communication channels by basing decisions on industry standards and frameworks
- Partnering with Product Managers to help build the design system and ensure governance and processes in order to maintain adherence to the design system
- Working with design, product, marketing and engineering teams to translate ideas into concepts, prototypes & products driving new business opportunities and customer value
What you’ll get from us
- A supportive, inclusive culture; we care about each other, our customers and our planet
- Two uninterrupted hours a week dedicated to your personal development
- The flexibility to get that perfect work/life balance with hybrid working
- Private medical insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free lunch from JustEat for Business each day you’re in the office
- Regular social events
- Enhanced parental leave
Join us at our bright, spacious open-plan office. Situated in the heart of London, we occupy all three floors of Yeoman House in Clerkenwell. The area is home to a wonderful array of cafés, restaurants, pubs and galleries. For the more adventurous, there's some of the best street food London has to offer right on our doorstep. We don’t expect you to be in the office every day - there’s plenty of flexibility so you can achieve a great work/life balance.
So, what's next?
To apply, please send us your CV with a 200-300 word covering letter outlining why this role and VoucherCodes appeal to you (remember we’ll also have your CV so use this space to tell us what you’re excited about rather than what you’ve already achieved).
Vouchercodes is part of Ziff Davis. Ziff Davis (Nasdaq: ZD) is a vertically focused digital media and internet company whose portfolio includes leading brands in technology, entertainment, shopping, health, cybersecurity, and martech. We aspire to build a sustainable, profitable and growing enterprise — and much of this is dependent on the calibre of people, technology and culture that are all important parts of the transaction.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity. If you have a disability or learning difficulty that requires accommodation, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to know more? Check out our careers page https://www.vouchercodes.co.uk/careers/