Medsien is the leading provider of scalable remote care management for a quality patient experience. Hundreds of organizations trust Medsien's unparalleled technology solutions to implement exceptional remote care management programs, personalize every interaction, and improve the lives of the people who need it most. Based in San Francisco and venture-backed by top-tier investors, Medsien was founded to reimagine remote care management.
More than 60% of all U.S. adults—over 150 million people—live with at least one chronic condition, which requires dedicated, ongoing medical support outside the four walls of their doctor's office. And yet, only 20% of these patients have access to remote care from the comfort of their homes, putting their health at significant risk. Together, we can save lives and create a real impact.
Medsien is a venture-backed healthcare SaaS company experiencing rapid growth and looking to expand our team. We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about building and improving products with a high impact on patients, who will join a growing team in developing the products that enable providers to provide high-quality services to their patients.
We are currently seeking a talented UI Designer with a strong background in interface design, with a passion for data-driven and user-centric design. The ideal candidate should have a strong design process knowledge and be able to effectively validate their designs through user testing and other methods.
We expect you to have a portfolio that showcases your understanding of data-driven design, and effective design decisions.
As a UI Designer, you will:
- Use data and user research to inform the design of user interfaces, ensuring that designs are both user-friendly and aesthetically pleasing,
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product managers, engineers, and stakeholders, to ensure that designs meet the needs of both users and the business,
- Create wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity mockups for product designs,
- Test and validate designs through user testing and other methods,
- Continuously monitor and improve the design of our products based on user feedback and usage data,
- Provide recommendations for additional data and telemetry to collect to better understand user behavior, and drive future experimentation,
- Meet project deadlines and contribute to the timely delivery of design projects,
- Continuously learn and adapt to industry trends and technologies, acquiring new skills when necessary,
- Collaborate in brainstorming sessions and contributing innovative design ideas,
- Communicate effectively, share design ideas and updates with the team, and being readily available for any design-related discussions,
- Be able to work independently and able to solve problems with minimal oversight.
Please apply if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communication, or a related field,
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in the field of UI design,
- Proficiency in Figma, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign,
- A solid understanding of UI/UX principles,
- Portfolio showcasing previous design work, web design projects, and an understanding of design process,
- Time management skills and the ability to meet project deadlines,
- A proactive attitude, a willingness to learn, and a strong team player,
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to convey design ideas effectively,
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and contribute to a creative team environment,
- Creative, driven, and willing to navigate through ambiguity with ability to work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment,
- Strong attention to detail,
- Perfect English skills; both written and oral,
- Residence in ?stanbul.
For this position, we offer:
- competitive USD salary,
- private health insurance,
- Flexible vacation and PTO policies,
- Fully remote work opportunities,
- Training, mentorship, and coaching from leadership.
We will review your application along with all the others we receive and pick the top profiles for a screening call. In many cases due to time constraints and our candidate volume, only the short-listed candidates are contacted but we do consider each application carefully. If you have been selected as a short-listed candidate, we will contact you for a short screening call to get to know you better. If you don’t get a call, please don’t be disappointed! We receive many applications for each role and must prioritize who we speak to.
Employment at Medsien is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, age, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Thank you for taking the time to apply for a position at Medsien!