Apply for this job
Foxit is remaking the way the world interacts with documents through advanced PDF technology and tools. We are a leading global software provider of fast, affordable, and secure PDF solutions that are used by millions of people worldwide. Winner of numerous awards, Foxit has customers in more than 200 countries and global operations. We have a complete product line and an exciting and aggressive development schedule. Our proven PDF technology is disrupting the status quo establishment and has accelerated our company growth. We are proud to list as customers Google, Amazon, and NASDAQ, and with your skills and help, we plan to add many more. Foxit has offices all over the world, including locations in the US, Asia, Europe, and Australia. For more information, please visit https://www.foxit.com.
Foxit is seeking a creative and detail-oriented Graphic Designer / UI UX Designer to join our innovative team. This role is essential in crafting intuitive and engaging user experiences for our PDF solutions. You will work closely with product managers, engineers, and customer success teams to deliver a design that is not only visually appealing but also functionally excellent.
• Design compelling and consistent user interfaces for Foxit's digital products, ensuring a cohesive look and feel across all platforms.
• Collaborate with product teams to define user experience journeys, creating wireframes, storyboards, and prototypes that illustrate design concepts.
• Conduct user research and usability studies, translating findings into design improvements.
• Develop and maintain design wireframes, mockups, and specifications as needed.
• Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers, ensuring a clear understanding of the vision.
• Stay up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
• Create graphic design elements for marketing materials, such as brochures, banners, and presentations, ensuring alignment with the Foxit brand.
• Work on a variety of projects including web design, mobile app design, and product feature enhancements.
• Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Interaction Design, or a related field.
• A strong portfolio demonstrating both graphic design principles and technical skills.
• Proficiency in design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Figma, or equivalent.
• Understanding of user-centered design principles and UI/UX best practices.
• Experience designing for both web and mobile platforms.
• Strong communication skills with the ability to articulate and explain design choices.
• Ability to work effectively in a team setting, including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
• Experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, and process flows.
• Familiarity with user research and usability testing methodologies.
• Strong problem-solving skills with a focus on delivering innovative design solutions.
• Knowledge of accessibility and inclusive design practices.
• Experience with motion graphics and animation is a plus.
• Quality and creativity of design outputs as evidenced by portfolio.
• User engagement metrics for designed interfaces.
• Efficiency and effectiveness in the design and development process.
• Positive feedback from cross-functional team members.
• Adherence to project deadlines and company design standards.
Foxit Software Inc. offers a comprehensive benefits package including 401(k) plus company match, paid holidays, PTO, sick days, medical, dental, vision, FSA, EAP, Life/AD&D, LTD, and voluntary life insurance.
Please note that our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
For US candidates: Foxit Software Inc. participates in E-Verify in GA and CA and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
The role description doesn't fit 100%? But you have the feeling that Foxit could give your career a boost? Let's talk anyway and tell us your story! We are still growing, and some job profiles are not written yet!
Foxit is a progressive, open-minded meritocracy. What you’re capable of matters, the rest doesn’t. (We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.)
For US Positions: Being authorized to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment. Foxit Software will not sponsor applicants for work visas.