Apply for this job
The "Achievers Employee Experience Platform™" delivers high-frequency recognition that drives business outcomes for HR and business leaders, from decreased turnover to increased engagement. Designed specifically to meet the needs of today’s workforce, it empowers employees to recognize each other in real time and aligns them to the values and goals of the company. With more than 3 million users, the Employee Experience Platform inspires brilliant performance in 170 countries. Visit us at www.achievers.com to learn more and join us in our mission to Change the Way the World Works™.
The Achievers Employee Success Platform™ delivers high-frequency recognition that drives business outcomes for HR and business leaders, from decreased turnover to increased engagement. Designed specifically to meet the needs of today’s workforce, it empowers employees to recognize each other in real-time and aligns them with the values and goals of the company. With more than 3 million users, the Employee Success Platform inspires brilliant performance in 170 countries. Visit us at www.achievers.com to learn more and join us in our mission to Change the Way the World Works™.
Achievers is looking for a UX/UI Designer who is passionate about creating human-centred website experiences that empower meaningful connections and natural conversion. You’ll champion an empathetic approach to design that helps bring thoughtful user experiences to life through research, collaboration, and creative solutions to solve complex problems derived from user insights. We’re looking for a team member who has a contagious drive for learning, acquiring new skills and perspectives, and who cares about collaborating and sharing insights with the team.
Responsibilities for UX Designer
- Plan, conduct, and implement quantitative and qualitative research methods
- Create research artifacts (personas, experience blueprints, methods, and outcomes)
- Analyze (qualitative) customer responses and (quantitative) website data to examine high-traffic web pages and determine why certain web pages perform better
- Enhance user experience by creating seamless navigation through various digital programs and interfaces within the organization
- Consulting with stakeholders to understand their goals
- Explaining user research results to internal stakeholders and third-party vendors (where applicable)
- Conducting usability testing
- Creating wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps and screen flows that are supported by BRD and FRD
- Creating product prototypes (where applicable)
- Analyzing user feedback and activity, and iterating to enhance the user experience
- Assisting with content development
- Collaborating with visual designers and creative directors to incorporate a visual or brand identity into the end product
- Conducting competitor and customer analysis
Qualifications for UX Designer
- 5-7 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UX design Working knowledge of Salesforce and GA4 (ability to synthesize data to support initiatives)
- Proficient with visual design programs such as Adobe Photoshop, Figma and others
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing interfaces for customers
- Discover and articulate research opportunities and user problems Continued education and research into UX trends and current design strategy and technologies
- Experience creating wireframes and website user journey mapping
- Experience or knowledge of the Agile methodology Willingness to explore industry trends in technology and design with the entire development team
- Extensive understanding of mobile and web platforms Being a highly organized workshop facilitator who knows how to prepare, analyze, and run a workshop with stakeholders and the execution team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with proven ability to present concepts, ideas, and insights to the project team and stakeholders
- Familiarity with information architecture and interaction design
As Achievers employees, we are passionate about disruptive technology, welcome constant change, and understand the value of employee success in the workplace. We enjoy coming to work every day because we believe in our product and love our culture. Achievers is more than just a software company; we are industry leaders in the HR space.
We have been recognized in numerous publications for our contributions to HR, for technical excellence and for our outstanding workplace culture!
Achievers does not offer employment to prospects without first ensuring that qualified candidates speak directly with the hiring manager and a member of our HR team. All qualification will be done face-to-face, whether that is in person or over Zoom. Achievers does not send out offers of employment without meeting candidates and does not offer employment via text. If you are requested for any personal information via text and/or without having met a member of our hiring team in person, please disregard.
Our employees are a diverse and inclusive team of passionate, hardworking individuals. Achievers is committed to creating an environment where our employees can do the best work of their lives. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply to join our A-Player family. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.