We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic hands-on Lead Product Designer (UX/UI) with an excellent strategic mind and the ability to focus on the big picture rather than the single pages. The ideal candidate should be based in Ho Chi Minh City (there is a competitive relocation package for those living abroad) and lead a skilled multinational design squad composed of UX, UI and product designers, interaction designers, motion designers, researchers, and UX writers. As an integral team member, you will work across a multi-country product's development lifecycle. Understanding our base is crucial to us. We have recurring research plans and often make designers travel to dive deep into our users' needs. This challenging and unique role is ideal for those willing to boost their careers.
Only applications with a shared portfolio are taken into consideration.Take a look at the App we’ve designed for the Philippines market: https://vimeo.com/821560109?embedded=true&source=v...
User-centric design is the foundation of a successful product. As a Lead Product Designer, you will dive deep into complex problems and provide your best solution based on research, expertise and UX design best practice. You will not settle. At the same time, you will balance excellence and pragmatism towards achieving business goals. Being able to have ‘big-picture’ thinking is critical.
This is a hands-on role, so you will be happy to ‘jump on’ the design when required. You will collaborate with your peers with an open approach, willing to provide and accept feedback and constructive criticism. You will be able to report progress to our primary stakeholders.
- Excellent English communication skills. This is a multi-country role within a multinational team.
- 5+ years in digital User Experience and Interface design focusing on mobile (Android, iOS)
- You have a portfolio of beautiful, detail-oriented designs (not conceptual) showcasing the delivery of successful products to the market, from concepts to prototypes and final execution.
- You have a passion and deep understanding of product design methodologies, ideal for the financial industry.
- Knowledge of best practice UX design techniques (Android, iOS), such as user journey, flow charts, wireframing etc.
- Great eye and a passion for customer-centric and aesthetic pixel-perfect design.
- An eye for detail - you are usually the first to spot an issue.
- Have a strong opinion and the ability to sell your vision, but also be ready to adapt and change when alternatives are more compelling.
- A collaborative mindset to create holistic design solutions that address business, brand, and user requirements.
- ‘Just do it’ attitude – finding a way to get things done.
- Career progress advantages
- Work with a talented, high-performance multinational design team
- International working environment and agile culture
- We have a hybrid working model, part in the office, part remote from everywhere.
- Overseas travel opportunities for training and work purposes.
- Learning opportunities with paid seminars, conferences, and courses – we are keen on internal talent development.
- A competitive salary including a 13th-month salary and performance bonus.
- The company will provide a laptop necessary software
- Insurances as per Vietnamese labour law and premium healthcare for you and your family.
- The company covers meals and motorbike parking allowance if need it.
- Strong ethics, as well as the opportunity for self-improvement.