We’re a API-first, design first company
We’re a venture backed team of developers and designers building an API-first eCommerce platform for the next generation of the web. From day one we have obsessed over the design of our interfaces and APIs.
We are passionate about spearheading the next generation of commerce on the web and beyond. Our vision is to make the process of building custom eCommerce effortless for developers, accessible for designers and highly impactful for brands and business. With our API-first approach to eCommerce, we’re making developers and designers powerful in their work.
You'll work closely with our design team and frontend developers to conceptualize and execute on designs for our products.
What you'll work on:
- Our merchant dashboard, designing beautiful interfaces that clearly communicate a purpose to both the merchant and developer.
- Solving challenging UI problems so merchants can easily understand and manage their account, products and orders.
What excites you:
- What we are building and how we're approaching headless eCommerce from both a developer and merchant standpoint.
- Being an advocate for best design practices, design systems and collaboration.
- Pixel perfect designs that make people feel organized when using products and dashboards
- A fast-paced, product minded culture that rapidly moves from creative concepts to concrete solutions.
- Regularly presenting work and sharing feedback with other designers.
What we're looking for in you:
- A strong portfolio with examples of product and dashboard related work.
- The visual skills to identify interface inconsistencies and where improvements can be made.
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
- A divergent exploratory process.
- Proficiency with Sketch, Figma and industry standard prototyping skills.
- The ability to code (HTML, CSS) is a big plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are actively seeking to create a diverse work environment because teams are stronger with different perspectives and experiences.
We value a diverse workplace and encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of Chec/Commerce.js are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.