Senior Product Designer
Sr. Product Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients. Product Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. Ultimately and create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base. within the Organizational policies and procedures.
- Execute across all phases of design work: participate in research, define the conceptual foundation for design solutions, execute excellent UX flows, apply visual design systems, prototype using a variety of tools and methods and create production-ready designs.
- participate or conduct usability testing and support multi-disciplinary teams during implementation
- Bring narrative of user needs to the cross-functional team
- Utilize available data and feedback to validate design decisions.
- Adapt processes as necessary to work within a cross-functional team.
- Manage multiple workstreams in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Contribute to the creation of outstanding experiences, incorporating best practices in UX and creating solid, engaging UX and UI patterns.
- Inspire, push creativity, challenge established thinking, and identify industry best practices for user experience within your team and across the organization
- Ensure that the quality of implementation meets design and platform requirements
- Demonstrate clear excellence in either UX or UI, and solid skills in both (online portfolio is preferred)
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information System, Computer Science, Software Engineer, Information Systems, Cyber Security, Systems Engineer and Computer and Information Science.