Adjust is the industry leader in mobile measurement, fraud prevention and cybersecurity. Born at the heart of the mobile economy, more than 30,000 apps have now implemented Adjust's solutions to secure their budgets and improve performance. The globally operating company has growing number of offices around the world, from Tokyo to San Francisco and in 2019 secured one of the year's largest funding rounds in Europe to date, raising $227 million.
We are looking for a UX/UI Designer based in Berlin to join our Inbound Marketing team.
- A competitive salary
- Flexibility in work schedule
- An international team with a strong focus in transparency
- Regular team gatherings and company retreats
- An opportunity to do office exchanges in other satellite locations
- Additional perks such as team lunches and free access to our company gym
You will do:
- User experience research and test usability
- Conduct user research work - including user interviews, usability tests, surveys, research reports, and personas.
- Use analytical data sources as well as user behavior and research tools to identify existing and potential user pain points to facilitate effective design approach
- Use collaborative design tools (Invision Studio, Figma…) to develop interfaces and iterate on them
- Work with a cross-functional team to deliver designs, user flows, and user journey maps
- Manage and prioritize UX workflows for and within roadmapped features and projects, front end experiments and iterative enhancements
- Create high fidelity prototypes for user testing when applicable
You will be a part of:
As a UX/UI Designer you will join a team of 9 people in Berlin and work in close collaboration with two front developers and a project manager to improve user experience on our website and other marketing-driven applications. Your primary focus is to design experiences, based on data, towards both users and business goals.
- Experience working in an agile environment alongside designers and developers
- Extensive experience designing for the web - browsers, devices, and responsive frameworks
- Solid track record designing marketing-driven interfaces
- Knowledge about creating and maintaining a design system
- Strong knowledge of prototyping software (Invision, Figma…)
- Design - Wireframing, prototyping, design, asset creation using appropriate software and tools
- Experience in responsive/omni-channel design
- Strong communication skills in English
Interested? Let’s Talk