UI/UX Design Expert
AppFollow is an App Monitoring, App Store Optimization, and Customer Support platform. Our main goal is to ease the everyday routines of app developers, product managers, marketing teams, customer support etc. AppFollow helps you gather and manage your apps and games data, increase app conversion rate, improve app store rankings and app user loyalty.
We are looking for a person to accelerate our growth. This is a fully remote opportunity for a UI/UX designer who loves creating easy-to-use and sexy looking websites and software. You will have a great support team; ethical and principled workplace and will be working with a Head of Marketing who is committed to your success.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our website and blog into an easy journey of our customers which will make them passionate about AppFollow and register an account with us.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering requirements, designing graphic elements, building navigation components, analysing user behaviour and bringing insights on how we can make our storefront better and more convenient. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design websites and blogs. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that will help us grow our customer base. You won’t stop if your goal is not achieved. You are accountable, results-driven and have an analytical mind. You are capable of working on your own, as we don't have an office. We really don't care where you are located as long as you deliver.
Your daily responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Develop and execute design elements that are easy to navigate and help us generate more leads. Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with Head of Marketing and engineers;
- Monitor user behaviour on the website and blog, and provide analytics insight and recommendations to reach business goals; Conduct competitors and market leaders research;
- Be able to present your solutions and explain your point of view;
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps;
- Redesign our website and blog; Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets;
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how site’s features look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UI/UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on stakeholders feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
Benefits we offer:
- The biggest benefit is our awesome AppFollow team. We're an open, friendly, talented team that enjoys creating a great product, working together, growing together, and supporting each other.
- Experience of working in a fast-growing company
- Freedom of experiments in different countries and with different audiences
- No micromanagement
These benefits are also worthy! We offer:
- Full-time remote job. Though you’re always welcome to spend time with us in our office in Helsinki.
- Paid Vacation. Take the time you need to stay motivated, charged, and balanced. By prior agreement, you can have days off for special occasions.
- Paid Corporate Meet-ups. We get together twice a year at various locations (St.Petersburg, Moscow, Helsinki, Riga etc.) to work and spend time together offline. We bear all the travel costs for your accommodation, flights, lodging, and other business travel expenses.
- We are also passionate about professional development and always invest in education for our team members!
- You’ll have executive-level visibility into how the company is run and performing.
- We’re always ready to provide dedicated support and fast-track your on-boarding, give you the tools you need to be successful.
- Proven 3+ years work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role in a full-time job (we do not consider freelance based collaboration)
- Experience of close work with marketing and engineering teams to establish objectives, strategies, and key results;
- Have strong, demonstrable experience delivering successful and intuitive digital products, not just websites (preferably SaaS);
- Bee able to design systems, not just interface elements or pages
- Portfolio of successful design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (preferably Figma)
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field