Limbix is a small, well-funded team located in Palo Alto that is building a prescription digital therapeutic for adolescent depression. The team is led by veteran entrepreneurs and experts in creating amazingly high-quality and engaging mobile applications that improve mental health.
We are looking for a User Experience Researcher to work closely with our product, design and content teams to generate insights, validate prototypes, and inform our product decisions. This role will focus on our mobile app.
- Conduct user interviews, co-design sessions and focus groups with teens to inform new features ideas
- Conduct user testing with teens to validate prototypes
- Conduct research with healthcare providers to understand workflows and product needs
- Recruit teens and providers for user research and testing
- Communicate results of user testing to cross-functional teams
- Build low-to-medium fidelity mockups and prototypes
2+ years of UX research experience, including:
- User research and testing
- Facilitating design sprints
- Qualitative and quantitative data collection and analysis
- Research portfolio or case studies outlining prior UX research experience
- Experience working with adolescents
- Experience working in gaming, education, mental health or digital health
- Mobile app experience