Isadora Agency is looking for a User Experience Designer to help our team create new and enjoyable ways to interact and connect with brands.
Our digital agency is expanding and tackling highly attractive challenges every day. If you’re looking to become a highly valued asset where you are appreciated, recognized and challenged daily, we have an incredible team waiting to meet you.
- Strategic thinker as it relates to website, UX design systems and mobile app interaction
- Deep understanding and curiosity of purpose behind user behavior of different user groups
- Ability to concept and create compelling user experiences that maximize user engagement and deliver on business results
- Research, usability studies, competitor review, site maps, target audience user flows, wire-frames, UX Design Systems, etc.
- Ensure UX design deliverables are client-ready and adhere to high-quality standards
- Collaborate effectively with team members and clients
- Stay current with industry standard tools and technologies
- Drive evolving UI/UX trends
- A portfolio (required) consisting of client ready UX Design examples / assets
- 4+ years of product development or user experience with a focus on UI/UX
- UX design background with a focus on simplicity, ease of use, and feasibility of development is a strong plus
- Highly organized and detail oriented with strong execution skills
- Excellent communication skills (Oral & Written)
- High proficiency in Sketch or Photoshop, Illustrator & UX related tools
- High quality standards and a desire to produce forward thinking work