Our Product Design team steers the future of Pipedrive. There is a great mix of backgrounds and hobbies that span from sociology, web development and graphic design to haute couture modeling, open sea sailing, and building latrines.
We use modern design methods like Design Sprints and Jobs To Be Done while also designing bots and playing around with machine learning techniques. Our three main specialties are user experience design, user interface design, and research; all of which are unified under the Product Design umbrella.
As a Product Designer, you will research, model, design and test the Pipedrive product experience across all channels and platforms. You will gain a thorough understanding of our users’ needs using a variety of quantitative and qualitative research methods, as well as design solutions of various scales to help salespeople around the planet improve the quality and efficiency of their work.
What you’ll do:
- Take deep dives into the habits of our users to learn about their struggles, needs, and motivations alongside Research;
- Work with product managers to determine requirements, articulate user needs, and translate those needs into concepts and elegant interface designs, all in an Agile environment;
- Work with engineers to deal with technical constraints for projects;
- Develop and maintain interaction models, user flows, wireframes, screen designs, prototypes, and specifications as needed;
- Ensure design consistency across all platforms and products, and collaborate with fellow designers to constantly refine Pipedrive design language;
- Communicate the thought process and deliverables to both stakeholders and implementers in a way that is clear and convincing;
Who we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in Product Design, preferably in a SaaS company;
- Not strictly required but a plus: Relevant university degree in human-computer interaction, interaction design, graphic design, or software engineering;
- Excellent collaborative skills, working closely with product management, designers, user researchers and engineers to iterate and deliver flawlessly;
- Great written English and verbal communication skills;
- Considerable knowledge in design tools in all levels of fidelity, Balsamiq, Sketch, or Framer;
- Experience in some of the following (the more the merrier): interaction design, user research, usability testing, visual design, information design, front-end coding, interactive prototyping, accessibility, design systems;
What we have to offer:
- Ability to work on a product that our clients love;
- A world-class working environment full of interesting perks;
- A structured and transparent working environment with clear product roadmaps;
- A flexible monthly benefits package (e.g public transportation, etc.);
- Yearly training & conferences allowance;
- A competitive base pay;