ABC Carpet & Home
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Translating concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitating client’s product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
- Iteratively designing and delivering wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identifying design problems and devising elegant solutions.
- Making strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new functions and features.
- Taking a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Taking smart risks and championing new ideas.
- Work closely with the Art Director & Design team to develop a cohesive experience throughout our platform in order to increase user satisfaction.
- Conduct user testing to validate the design, interaction and content.
- Apply research findings into design recommendations and plans.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 4+ years of UX design experience (preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments)
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Figma, Zeplin, Sketch, Axure, InVision, Balsamiq and the like is a must
- Ability to work with stakeholders to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet stakeholders needs and vision
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first, responsive and native mobile app design
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and stakeholders
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation
- Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies
- Experience using design systems / component libraries.
- You have a foundational understanding of HTML / CSS / Frontend.
- Bachelor's Degree or relevant training in Human Computer Interaction, Graphic Design.
- Knowledge of and ability to apply various user research methodologies to interview, validate, and test features.
- Strong design portfolio with case studies of past product work (online/digital).
abc carpet & home offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. abc carpet & home is an Equal Opportunity Employer.