We are building a world-class team of mission-driven and entrepreneurial people to be based in Spain and Portugal, and are now looking for a UI/UX Designer to join our team.
In this role you would work closely with the founding team to build features along our roadmap. The role requires a person that is both experienced with UI/UX Design, as well as ideally had previous exposure to Startup environments and Fintech products. We are looking for someone that is keen to “get things done”, and can handle the responsibility of being a part of a fast growing startup, as well as having the ability to work independently and proactively.
- Collaborate with the company Founders and Tech Team to groom product roadmap.
- Conduct user research to validate assumptions and better inform product roadmap. You are expected to become the voice of the user inside our company.
- Deliver world class user interfaces for all product features of the company, both for desktop and mobile devices.
- Be an active voice in the user tracking tools used, to collect relevant feedback to improve the features you design
- Work closely with the tech team, but also with operations and product teams as well, both for testing purposes as well as to have a clear grasp of the operational and business impact of the solutions you create.
- Be an active stakeholder in design related discussions around the features you'll design.
- Be a proactive voice in proposing tools and processes that could make yourself and the team more efficient and productive.
- Work cross-functionally to handle and resolve complex and time-sensitive challenges that are important for the company.
- Solid experience designing UI interfaces both in desktop and mobile screens
- Solid experience with modern UI design tools
- Solid experience interfacing with frontend development teams
- Solid experience performing Design QA and UAT
- Some experience with User Research and Design Sprints
Nice to have
- Experience with HTML/CSS
- Ideally some experience working in Fintech or in a "Neobank"
GMT -4 to +4