We are building the future of freight
At Mothership, we believe in unlocking the world's potential through speeding up the delivery of everything people need. Started in 2017, we’re backed by some of venture capital’s best investors and have already become the logistics backbone for many of today’s most innovative companies.
To double down on that success, we’re looking for highly driven and detail-oriented individuals looking to add value, solve problems and join a rocket ship. If that's you, come help us reshape logistics. Together we'll replace tired and comfortable incumbents with a modern marketplace built around speed, ease of use and fairness.
As UX Researcher, you'll get to work cross-functionally to understand and empathize with our drivers and customers through strategic, actionable research.
The ideal individual for this position is someone who relishes the opportunity to push product from the ground up and is looking for ownership to spread their wings and test the limits. You’re focused on action and lead by example in a hands on and collaborative way.
What you'll get to do
- Act as a leader in the domain of research to build and identify research questions and research plans that will answer and communicate insights that improve our user experience
- Collaborate with Design, Product, Data Science, Engineering, Marketing, and Sales leaders
- Establish key metrics to indicate success or failure after you prototype and design solutions to ensure we’re solving the top business needs
What success looks like in this role
- Minimum of 4 years in relevant user research experience at either a well-established organization or at a high-growth company
- Significant experience in understanding of the strengths and weakness of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during each product phase
- Ability to independently plan and conduct mid-to-large scale research projects, in close collaboration with people in a variety of roles
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Perks and Benefits
Highly competitive salary and employee stock options
Full health, dental and vision (PPO)
Unlimited paid time off
Work at our bright, window filled, open floor plan office in West Los Angeles
Equipped with the latest technology
Culture at Mothership
We’re an ambitious, endlessly curious, and open-minded group. Our team is passionate about our mission and eager to produce work at the highest level. The office is upbeat and supportive, because we care about each other and believe positive momentum equals better outcomes.
If this sounds like a place you’d be a great addition to? Let’s chat.