As a UI/UX Designer on our team, you will work hand-in-hand with your DPS teammates, as well as Product Managers, Developers, Customer Support and leaders throughout David’s Bridal. Your job will be to work backwards from customer needs and design delightful solutions to complex problems. You will be asked to architect experiences, design wireframes, and create visually stunning designs. Additionally, you will work directly with the Chief Digital Experience Officer and product managers to help review/define problem space, imagine creative solutions, test, validate, work around constraints, and deliver.
- Design strong visual solutions for an array of products
- Create workflows, wireframes, and develop visual mock-ups and interactive prototypes
- Work collaboratively to deeply understand UX/UI problems and recommend thoughtful solutions
- Work alongside development team to understand product limitations and deliver solutions
- Participate in usability testing, maintaining visual and user experience systems
- Practice excellent communication and organization
- Present your work to C-Level executive at David’s Bridal
- 5+ years of experience as a visual designer, UX designer, information architect, or similar.
- Bachelor's degree in design, graphic design, user interaction design or equivalent professional experience.
- Expertise in design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, Invision, Framer, etc.
- Experience designing for multiple devices, such as mobile, web, conversational commerce
- Expertise in visual design or UX for eCommerce
- A Team Player. Experience working in a collaborative team and working directly with user experience and developers for implementation of designs.
- Ability to make critical-thinking decisions and recommendations
- An opportunity to change and innovate for the country's largest wedding retailer
- Casual work environment
- Full benefits and 401k matching
- 5 weeks PTO
- 25% Discount after 1st pay period
- Pet Insurance
- Work with a collaborative team that values hard work, humor and lifestyle