Our mission at FinCompare is to make it easier for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) to obtain business finance. We offer access to modern financing products and a comparison possibility in the non-transparent financing market. Come and join us on our way to becoming Europe's largest, most advanced and reliable financing platform for SMEs.
- You are the right advocate for design in a cross-functional team; transform abstract concepts into meaningful and elegant solutions
- You develop the final look and feel of these products
- You advise and accompany from a UX point of view during the entire project
- You translate research and validation insights into deliverables such as user journeys, storyboards, user flows and wireframes
- You work together with the design team to build a consistent visual language and behavioral patterns across the whole customer journey
- You help to shape the design culture
Who you are
- FinCompare is looking for ambitious people with significant drive!
- You should be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast paced working environment
- You will play an important role in taking FinCompare to the next level thus, you should desire to go above and beyond to produce best work results!
- At FinCompare we welcome change, you should dare to question the status quo
- You have several years of experience in designing intuitive and interactive interfaces for web applications, ideally as part of an internal product design team.
- You have the ability to articulate and explain your ideas to other designers, engineers and product managers
- You are able to produce visual designs and prototyping using Figma.
- You are fluent in English, German is a big plus.
- We encourage your personal development, offering individual external and internal training, conference visits, and regular appraisals
- You take responsibility from day one and work in an agile team of diverse, smart, and passionate people from more than 10 nationalities
- Experienced management team with strong focus on your personal development
- Flat hierarchies, open communication, high energy and high reward
- Weekly updated about growth and development of the business
- A nice office with a great atmosphere in Berlin and of course, the latest hardware