You may have noticed we're recruiting for a Product Design lead... and maybe you thought this could be you in a few years time, but for now, you were confident and capable in a mid to senior position. Well, the good news is, we're building a team and hiring a various levels of experience!
What we’d like to see in our ideal candidate:
- A kick ass Design portfolio demonstrating thoughtful interactions and stunning visuals across web and mobile applications.
- You have experience creating beautiful UI’s, large-scale digital experiences, or applications, and know the difference between “good” and “great” design solutions.
- Core and new features: This is a green field role, and whilst we have a clear roadmap, we’ll expect you to work as part of the leadership team and determining priorities.
- You’ll be building a suite of products that directly impacts 100’s of 1000’s of people
- You will be working hands-on with senior engineers, front-end developers, and designers on a wide variety of projects. We work in small teams using an agile methodology, encouraging strong collaboration between team members.
- Utilising industry leading tools to simplify and improve your workflow.
- Be a good human, always.
We genuinely believe this is a unique opportunity, a rare chance to shape a product’s design from day 1, and join a fantastic team!
There’s a lot to discuss about this role and how we’re approaching (re)building our company so please get in touch with Julien at email@example.com with questions, or if you already think this role should be yours, just hit apply!