With a platform reach of over 20 million users in over 200 countries and a 5-star App Store rating, Tinybeans is on a mission to help families create real connections with each other and with tailored resources to help them thrive.
Every day millions of people including celebrities, politicians, and high-profile families rely on Tinybeans as their primary platform for capturing and sharing their children’s life stories while engaging in valuable and personalized content to help them in the journey of parenting.
Your Part in Our Mission:
As a Product Designer, you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming the next great product innovation to tweaking pixels right before launch. You will be expected to utilize your full range of product design, interaction design, and visual design skills.
Every day we get messages from our users telling us how much Tinybeans means to them. We need your help to spread the word to the world and impact families globally. What we do is change families - It’s strengthening their connections with one another, it’s celebrating their children’s growth, it’s celebrating parents’ efforts, it’s reimagining how families remember their stories.
How You Can Make an Impact:
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something that will increase the conversion, retention, and usage of the product
- Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
- Partner with Product Managers, engineers, researchers and content strategists to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch (and then some)
- Get love every day from a passionate user base that’s head over heels for Tinybeans
What You Bring to the Table:
- A team player who loves collaborating with engineers and product managers, operating without ego - and having fun along the way
- Comfortable in three key areas: research, flows/wireframing, and designing. While the UI design step is imperative, it needs to be based on the UX research and conceptualization
- Able and happy to communicate effectively across the company, advocating for the user in all situations
What We Provide You With:
- Competitive compensation + yearly stock options
- Health, dental, vision, and 401k
- 20 vacation days + sick and personal days + 10 holidays
- Work from home flexibility
- Welcome you to be part of a publicly traded company with global reach
- A playful team that supports one another like family