Lead UX Designer
We’re looking for a Lead UX Designer, preferably someone who has some experience of managing small teams (2-3 people). More importantly you have a proven track record of delivering insight driven designs that marry the business ask with what users really want.
Appnovation is a full service digital agency, and we’re looking to grow our London and European capability. We’re part of a global company with over 350 people worldwide. Our heritage is in Vancouver but in London we have a little bit of a start-up mentality.
We pride ourselves on being research and insight driven, ensuring we deliver meaningful solutions to our clients.
YOU WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO
You must be able to work face-to-face with clients, understanding and also questioning their goals and approach when needed. As the Lead UX, we expect you to:
- Demonstrate processes and approaches - user-centered design, agile development, lean design etc as well as having a desire to innovate
- Preparing and running workshops and have the know-how and techniques under your belt to get the desired outcomes
- Be open and collaborative with the Appnovation Design, Research and Development teams and whilst as able to manage your own time and projects
WHO YOU ARE
- 5-7 years experience
- You have a proven track record of delivering insight driven design
- Workshops are second nature
- Usability, research and accessibility are part of your core
- You always strive for the best customer experience in everything you produce
- You are adept at translating business need into a wanted and loved solution for end users
- You are much more MLP than MVP
- Excellent communication and team skills
- Great client facing skills
- Good knowledge of accessibility compliance, SEO, social, personalization, responsive design, search, experience in e-commerce desirable
- Proficient in prototyping and wireframe creation
- Adobe Creative suite
- Expert practitioner in UX design processes and methodologies
- Good general understanding of web technologies
Thank you for your interest in Appnovation Technologies!
Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Appnovation Technologies is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated equally.