Jyve is a Skills-as-a-Service platform that matches enterprise businesses’ in-store execution needs with the right skills at the right time. Operational in most of the U.S., Jyve offers distributors, brands, and retailers fast access to skilled Jyvers who are certified to handle tasks including merchandising, ordering, and brand ambassadorship.
The company was founded in 2015 and is based in San Francisco. Jyve closed its Series A round of funding, raising a total of $35M from notable investors including SignalFire, Crosscut Ventures, Ridge Ventures, and New Enterprise Associates.
As a Product Designer at Jyve, you’ll be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming to perfecting pixel placement and animations right before launch. We appreciate designers that think deeply, speak clearly, love collaboration, and seek feedback. You will use your user research, interaction design, visual design, and prototyping skills to create simple, elegant designs for our users.
- Be the champion of our users and advocate for ongoing product improvements by taking qualitative and quantitative data and weighing it with business needs
- Partner with Product Managers, Engineers, and cross-functional stakeholders within the organization to represent the design team and facilitate design discussions to build and implement solutions
- Use design thinking and critical thinking to solve complex problems and design elegant and intuitive end-to-end user experiences
- Collaborate closely with the design team to share the direction of how you’re shaping your product area
- Work closely with the design team to improve the design process and build the design system
- Five (5+) or more years of professional work experience designing, building, and shipping quality products across various platforms
- Portfolio showcasing UX or Product design work that demonstrates creative thinking and design process
- Solid foundation in interaction design, visual design, and animation
- Experience partnering cross-functionally with Product and Engineering teams to develop the strategy and rationale for features
- Proven ability to scope design initiatives accurately and prioritize work items appropriately in a fast-paced environment meeting aggressive deadlines
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary to meet team goals
*Jyve is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or other statuses protected by laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.*