UI/UX Designer Entry Level
What is Pathrise Recruiting Partners?
Pathrise Recruiting Partners connects top candidates to top employers. We use the same tactics and connections that we’ve used to place 300+ candidates to also bridge the connection between great candidates and top employers and recruitment firms. By applying to this position you gain access to a streamlined application process. This puts your resume right into the recruiting teams of our partners who are actively seeking candidates like you. To read more visit pathrise.com/pathrise-recruiting-partners
Our partners are looking for entry level UI/UX Designers. These roles will often involve working directly with the user experience of a given company's existing core products as well as building and researching opportunities to launch new features. These opportunities are great for someone who is looking to build a foundation for a career in UI/UX Design and join a team that will support their future professional growth.
What you'll do
- Ideating, scoping, and prioritizing new product features that are high value
- Working closely with growth to build optimal marketing and branding materials
- Conducting user research to shape product roadmaps
- Leveraging data to inform product enhancements and new features
- Passionate about education and career development
- 0-2 years of experience in industry as a Product Designer or in a related field
- Experience with user research
- A strong portfolio that showcases strong design sense and frontend engineering
Note this role is part of our Pathrise Recruiting Partners program. By submitting an application you agree to have your application reviewed by our network of hiring partners. To read more about how this all works as well as more information about our partners please visit pathrise.com/pathrise-recruiting-partners