As a product and UX designer, you will be responsible for creating an intuitive and delightful experience for developers. Programming scalable applications and applying machine learning require substantial expertise today and so remain out of reach for many people and organizations. A key part of solving this challenge is to provide simple, intuitive, and powerful tools and concepts to our users.
Though your primary focus will be on our core product, you will work across most projects at Anyscale. including our websites and events. We care deeply about building intuitive and delightful user experiences.
What You’ll Do:
- Join us as our first product and UX designer to help ship our first product
- Work closely with engineers and product managers to define and build our products
- Work and empathize deeply with customers to understand their problems
- Participate in design reviews and share your work with the team
You may be fit for this role if you:
- Can deeply empathize with developers and anticipate their actions
- Have experience designing for developer-focused products
- Can reduce complex problems down to the right balance of flexibility, power, and ease of use
- Are unsatisfied with anything other than perfection in your work
- You care about details and are excited to keep pushing your work until is pixel-perfect
- Have several years of design experience at a tech, product-driven company
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders and sexualities to apply.
Must be willing to work onsite in our Berkeley office.