What is in it for you?
- You will be working for a quickly developing company that disrupts the finance market, go against the "status quo" and force other companies to adapt/change too. You will make finances easier to users by making not only a nice experience, but also an interface that shows you all the info you need to learn how to make the best decisions.
- You will be working with a large amount of talented people - this will inspire and motivate you to grow and be better.
- You will collaborate with different teams and thus widen your horizon.
- You will be working with a stimulating team based on a human-centred approach. We value care, tolerance, flexibility, true motivation and empathy.
- 2.5+ years of experience
- Good communication level of English and Russian is a must
- Reliable, invested, self-sustaining & independant, driven
- Fulltime or ⅘
- Support of local Minsk teams
- Cooperation with team on new Design System components
- Taking part in designing sessions and learning about UX and processes in the company
- Helping team running smoothly
- Self-development and studying is encouraged
- Possible growth to Senior UX/UI
- Further specialization is open and shaping towards it will be under the direction of the person him/herself
- Work in a cross-functional team by Agile principles with all its benefits and challenges
- Ability to be heard and see the winning ideas implemented
- A friendly team of agile-minded colleagues
- Pleasant workplace, ergonomic adjustable chairs and a fully stocked kitchen with coffee and cookies
- MacBook Pro 13” + Magic Mouse and 27”4K Screen from the first day
- Flexible working hours and ability to keep a good work-life balance
- English lessons in the office for beginner and intermediate levels
- Paid lunch partial compensation
- Paid parking lot near the office
- Trusted sick days
- Competitive fully official salary corresponding to your skills;
- We are among the members of the High Tech Park