Fluent is a leading performance marketing company with an expertise in delivering measurable results. We interact with 1MM US consumers daily across our owned and operated websites. Our team uses the insights gathered from these interactions to drive growth for our partners. Through engaging digital experiences, Fluent creates meaningful and lasting connections between brands and consumers.
The Fluent Design team is looking for a UI/UX Designer to bring their skills, creativity and experience to our fast-growing team. The UI/UX Designer will report directly to the Director of Design. This is a unique opportunity to design engaging digital experiences that connect our customers with our partner brands in a meaningful way. If you are accountable, curious, resourceful, passionate and full of creative energy, we would love to meet with you!
- Connect and collaborate with cross-functional teams that may include product managers and other designers to create user-centered and engaging UI/UX
- Translate business requirements into product prototypes and designs that are visually appealing and easy to use
- Design logos and original icons that support brand awareness
- Create original illustrations/animations that convey information and engage our audiences to act
- Create visual elements to support and optimize Fluent’s current suite of products
- Work closely with front-end developers for code hand off and to ensure proper visual end-product
- Stay current with latest design trends
- Learn about Fluent’s unique audiences and design for them
- Design within legal/compliance guidelines
- This position may also include design of landing pages, emails and banners
- 3-5 years relevant work experience with an emphasis on mobile
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or Visual Arts
- A spectacular online portfolio that showcases related design work
- A solid foundation of typography, layout and design
- The ability to take direction and work both collaboratively and independently
- Experience with transitions, animation, motion design and dynamic interaction
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop/Illustrator), Figma
- Ability to refine other people’s ideas and come up with new ones to deliver amazing visual experiences
- Well organized, responsible and passionate work ethic that delivers high performance designs in a short time
- Able to self-learn new tools quickly to innovate work and succeed
At Fluent, we like what we do and we like who we do it with. Our team is a tight-knit crew of go-getters; we love to celebrate our successes! In addition we offer a fully stocked kitchen, catered breakfast and lunch, and our office manager keeps the calendar stocked with activity-filled events. When we’re not eating, working out, or planning parties, Fluent folks can be found participating in recreational sports leagues, networking with She Runs It, and bonding with across teams during quarterly outings to baseball games, fancy dinners, and pizza-making classes. And we have all the practical benefits, too…
- Competitive compensation
- Ample career and professional growth opportunities
- New Headquarters with an open floor plan to drive collaboration
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Pre-tax savings plans and transit/parking programs
- 401K with competitive employer match
- Volunteer and philanthropic activities throughout the year
- Educational and social events
- The amazing opportunity to work for a high-flying performance marketing company!
Fluent participates in the E-Verify Program. As a participating employer, Fluent, LLC will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Fluent, LLC follows all federal regulations including those set forth by The Office of Special Counsel for Immigration-Related Unfair Employment Practices (OSC). The OSC enforces the anti-discrimination provision (§ 274B) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), 8 U.S.C. § 1324b.