Dgraph Labs is looking for a long-term design freelancer who can help us with a wide range of design work:
- Digital assets: website landing pages, FB banner, Twitter Banner, Mascot Illustrations, presentation deck template, digital images that go with our social media posts and blogs, newsletter templates, and etc.
- Printing materials such as pamphlets, brochures, cards, and etc.
- Collaborate with a Dgraph Team that includes developers & marketers & leadership to deliver a polished final product
- Translate business requirements, user needs, technical requirements into designs that are visually enticing, easy to understand, and emotionally engaging
- Demonstrate solid understanding of web design and user experience principles (UX/UI)
- Design user interface motion graphics and animation
- Communicate conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale visually and verbally
- Own creative process from ideation to final deliverable
- To apply, please include your online portfolio showcasing visual and technical solutions across multiple design challenges
- Master at Photoshop, Illustrator, Keynote, Pages, and other design tools.
- Professional experience in designing brand identities and applications for web, desktop, and mobile
- Deep understanding of fundamental visual design disciplines (typography, iconography, composition, color, layout, etc.); able to create beautiful, dynamic, functional designs
- Must be a good communicator, self-starter, and able to balance great design with meeting urgent deadlines
Started by ex-Google engineers, Dgraph Labs is a San Francisco based startup with team members and offices all over the globe. Together, we are building the next-generation database that is powerful yet easy to use. With over 12,000 GitHub stars and more than 1.7 million Docker pulls, Dgraph is the most popular open-source graph database in the market. Our customers range from global Fortune 500 companies to emerging startups. Dgraph's goal is to provide Google-production level scale and throughput, with low enough latency to serve real-time user queries over terabytes of structured data. Our database can power applications ranging from fraud detection, real-time recommendations, master data management, machine learning and many more. We are well-funded, with lead investors from Redpoint and Bain Capital.