About Blees AI
Blees AI is a fast-growing Canadian start-up in education technology located in Toronto, London and Taipei. We are educational innovators who believe in transforming and improving the teaching experience and in turn positively impact students' learning and maximize their potential.
Blees AI automates the process of grading students' essays and instantly provides consistent and personalized feedback at scale. We partner with the world’s leading educators and test publishers to bring personalized evaluation to thousands of students.
Blees AI was founded by a team of IBM Watson tech leaders, and leading education experts from one of the largest test publishers in North America.
Are you a talented and passionate professional designer who wants to make an immediate impact at a leading AI technology start up during this pandemic? If you answered yes then read on!
About you and the role
Blees AI is looking for a UI/UX designer. This is a new type of role, uniquely designed to deliver an aritifical intelligence software product to the education world. Your designed product will be used by leading educators who will train AI, and thousands of students who will benefit from easy-to-use feedback interface.
You will plan and design the following:
- AI training interface for educators
- The interface for students’ feedback
- The interface that interacts with the leading AI companies’ interfaces (Google, IBM, Microsoft)
Your experience, competencies and interests will include:
- Strong interest in designing an AI product.
- Pursue a diploma or degree or has experience in UI/UX design.
- Opportunity to design a cool AI product for business.
- Opportunity to work directly with the cofounding team- a highly experienced cognitive architect, an examination expert and a head of global sales.
- High degree of autonomy - and you’ll be working within a supportive cofounding team.
- Opportunity to update your CV and get a recommendation letter from Blees AI after the job is completed.
- May lead to a senior UI/UX designer position at a growing start up.
- Opportunity to work at a Canadian company (remotely at your pace) :)
Please send your CV or a short intro with your bio to email@example.com
Please note: This is a role for furloughed volunteers. Therefore it is unpaid.