Run the World
Run The World enables live online events that people love worldwide. Our mission is to create a world where people can easily meet, collaborate, and learn from others with similar expertise, interests, and passions—regardless of their particular location or circumstances.
We’re a global, silicon-valley based, well-funded startup backed by top VC’s and angel investors including Andreessen Horowitz, and C-level executives from Facebook, Twitter, and Atlassian. Our founding team are veterans from Facebook and Instagram and have been featured on TechCrunch, Business Insider, Silicon Valley Business Journal, CNBC, and more.
We’re experiencing explosive growth now more than ever and we’re looking for like-minded high-performers to break the barriers that limit access to knowledge, connections, and communities, and enable people to “Run the World.”
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
As a talented, conceptual thinking Product Designer, you’ll create a delightful and engaging experience for the organizers on our fast-growing online events platform.
· Drive and manage the end-to-end design process including ideation, brainstorming, prototyping, product testing and analysis of user feedback, and design iteration
· Work closely with product, engineering, and business teams during discovery and define phases to gather and translate data, research and insights into usable and engaging applications though ideation sessions, design sprints and creative collaboration.
· Listen to users to develop the right product strategy and design solutions that delight our customers
· Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business and/or similar experience
· 4+ years of experience in product design and UX
· Experience with all stages of the design process and can efficiently and effectively drive project timelines
· Strong portfolio showcasing your problem-solving skills and high design caliber
· Ability to turn conceptual and abstract thinking into tangible product design solutions
· Experience with conducting and applying customer research, including design thinking, prototyping, and conceptual modeling
· Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
· Must be customer-centric, exceptionally detail-oriented, and results-driven
· Can thrive in a fast-paced environment
· Work independently and within a distributed team across multiple time zones
· Authorized to work in the United States