Senior Product Designer
Azlo is a new, quickly growing fintech company that helps business owners, entrepreneurs, and freelancers pay, get paid, and flourish as they pursue their passion.
Our goal is to build the best digital financial platform for small businesses, giving people everywhere the tools, resources, and support to fulfill their purpose. We’re looking for a Senior Product Designer who will help us reach that goal.
What you'll do
- Lead the design of web and mobile product experiences
- Communicate early design concepts through low fidelity wireframes and sketches
- Create high fidelity mockups and prototypes that represent functionality, illustrate design polish, and communicate interaction models
- Facilitate design sprints, guiding cross-functional project teams through rapid product mapping, ideation, prototyping, and validation of potential design solutions
- Establish a deep understanding of Azlo’s customer’s needs, through early contextual research and iterative product design testing
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering teams to shape project roadmaps, ensuring a clear understanding of goals and objectives
- Present to stakeholders and company leadership, clearly articulating design rationale and direction
- Solve design problems with a business mindset and a solid understanding of Azlo’s business strategy
- Mentor and oversee the work of less experienced product designers
- Contribute to a thriving team culture where diverse perspectives are cherished and challenging assumptions is encouraged, if not celebrated
What you'll bring
- 6+ years of experience in web and mobile UX, interaction design, and design research, with a stellar portfolio that showcases your work and process
- Examples of how you’ve used mobile-first, responsive web, and native app (iOS and Android) design approaches
- Expert in Adobe CS, Sketch, InVision, Figma, or similar design and prototyping tools
- Comfortable working with product, engineering, data, and QA teams from ideation through delivery and analytics
- Experience with Design Sprints and design thinking methodologies
- A career history that includes both agency and in-house creative work is preferred
- Familiarity with small business banking and financial processes is a bonus
What we bring
- High impact role in a rapidly growing, mission-based fintech company looking to make real change in the world.
- A killer team with decades of experience in finance, tech, and startups.
- The stability of being backed by a leading global bank with resources to support our growth.