Senior Product Designer
Sr. Product Designer - Integrations (Contract)
We are seeking a seasoned UX product designer with a proven portfolio demonstrating an agile and user-centered approach to designing SAAS products. This is a project-based contract role (~3 months) working with our Strategic Integrations team and our product development and design organization to design integrations with other software solutions. The ideal candidate will be a creative thinker, have excellent communication and collaboration skills, and have extensive experience partnering for shared desirable outcomes.
You will design product integrations from understanding and brainstorming through iterative development and delivery. You will advocate a user-centered approach in design perspective and practice across our product ecosystem. You will communicate the user experience throughout the design process by crafting compelling concepts, designs and prototypes. You will effectively communicate conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually to team members, stakeholders, and execs.
You’re motivated by goals and outcomes, staying focused on the big picture and giving care to the details when it makes sense. You iterate fast, utilize data, user research and collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to ensure that the direction you’ve set is the right path to your goal.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years experience designing for mobile, native apps, desktop, or web
- Passion for user-centered design, creating powerful products that inspire and delight users
- Adept with an evidence-based approach to product design with a variety of both qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Familiarity with some common SAAS tools (surveys, product analytics, CRM)
- An ability to present your work with confidence
- Comfort in working with clients in a fast-paced, highly-dynamic environment with multiple stakeholders
- Solid intuition and strong passion for detailed interaction design
- Thorough knowledge of agile development lifecycles
- An ability to create wireframes and prototypes
- An eye for strong visual designs
- Ability to prioritize projects, communicate progress, and deliver on time
- Online portfolio required for application
- Familiarity with our product and competitive space is a plus