Banks spend billions of dollars on one-size fits all solutions to originate their products. When banks want to do something as simple as change copy, or add a new set of questions, banks are forced to either seek out a new vendor, or build it themselves. This makes banks inflexible to respond to changing market needs, sometimes forcing banks to post a pdf on their website just to get something live. This occurred at some of the largest banks in the United States when trying to roll out the Paycheck Protection Program.
Prelim is simplifying the go-to-market digital originations process for banks, helping banks help people by being the customer relationship interface of the future.
Our templates, drag and drop integrations, and no-code form builder allow banks to quickly deploy in days, not years, with significantly lower costs and higher quality.
- Craft every detail of new product features, from idea to UX to pixel-perfect execution.
- Partner closely with our sales team to understand what users need, want, and love about Prelim. Use this data to plan and scope our product roadmap.
- Create design systems that are simple to understand but help us to move faster as we scale.
- If you can: polish each feature in code. (We love to hire designers who can code so there's no back-and-forth handoff with engineering — this helps us move fast!)
You may be a fit for this role if you:
- Can create pixel-perfect visual designs (UI)
- Can untangle hard conceptual problems and have sharp intuition for how people use (or wish they could use) products (UX)
- Care about the business needs, implications, and possibilities of your designs. You don't get stuck on pretty UI, and can balance between craft, speed and the bottom line.
- Hold yourself and others to a high bar and sweat the small UX stuff
- Are self-aware, have a positive attitude, a sense of humor, and are empathetic.