An expert in user experience design and able to execute projects with minimal oversight. Has advanced understanding of assigned product’s UX. You strive to create world-class user experiences that balance the needs of the user while optimizing for key business metrics like conversion and retention. The ideal candidate will thrive on seeing the product continually iterate into something our users can't wait to get their hands on and refuse to let the "perfect" be the enemy of the shippable. You must be comfortable using data to validate design decisions and have experience with qualitative and A/B testing. You should have a clean sense of design and enjoy creating elegantly simple user experiences from otherwise complex workflows.
We are looking for a UX/UI Designer with an outstanding portfolio and at least 3 years designing for web and mobile. You should have experience with all aspects of UX design from user research and persona creation, to information architecture, journey mapping and process flows, to interaction design
Other stuff we like:
- Three or more years of experience required in related field (e.g. User Experience, UX Strategy, Information Architecture, Interaction Design, etc.)
- BS/BA degree in related discipline (e.g. Graphic Design, Service Design, Computer Science, etc.) is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, collaborative and communication skills to work effectively with teams throughout organization.
- Skilled in interaction design, information architecture, usability evaluation, and user research
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, and Sketch), Invision, zeppelin, figma or other prototyping and visualization software
- Ability to quickly grasp goals and requirements from light specifications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience designing for digital, specifically web, emails, and mobile UI
More details on what you would be responsible for:
- Translate concepts and requirements into user-friendly, intuitive solutions employing low-fidelity methods such as sketches, wireframes, prototypes, or user flows.
- Make sense of complex project, system, and technical requirements to inform UX strategy and guide product solutions.
- Leverage consumer and user insights to define UX requirements needed to drive functional specifications and technical requirements.
- Work with business teams to advise and ensure sound design guidelines are being followed when campaigns such as email, marketing etc. are launched.
- Articulate design intent and vision to all levels – business, technology, project team
- Monitors developments within the industry, vendor community, technology trends and considers UX implications in light of product roadmaps
- Work collaboratively with engineers, product managers, executives, and other designers to build scalable solutions to improve the user experience
- Create deliverables such as process flows, wireframes, mockups and functional prototypes to effectively communicate design strategies and detailed interaction behaviors
- Contribute to the product roadmap with ideas for evolving and iterating the user experience based on quantitative data and user research
- Designing landing pages and site interactions to segment users.
What we offer:
We made the Atlanta Journal-Constitution’s list of Top Workplaces in Atlanta for the last four years, and offer a great package of benefits, including:
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer-paid life and disability coverage
- Annual employer contributions of up to 12.5% to your 401k
- Work from home once per week
- Annual performance incentive of 15% to 25%
- Paid four-week sabbatical every five years
- Opportunities to volunteer in the community
- Education assistance up to $5000 per year