Senior Product Designer
Senior Product Designer Overview Salary Range $85,000-$105,000
Location-Minneapolis, Minnesota **Remote work will be considered within USA
This is a full time salaried position with Avantage Entertainment.
When you join Avantage you'll be helping ensure our suite of gambling apps (including worldwide card games and sportsbook competitions) are delightful to use while meeting our business objectives. The future of sportsbook and card games is one where the players own the book, not the casino, and we are leading the way.
As a Senior Product Designer at Avantage you’ll be involved in every aspect of our product discovery process from early concept, user research, wire-framing, visual design, rapid prototyping, to user testing. You’ll own and shape the user experience and ensure our product goals align with customer needs through direct and frequent contact with users, product owners, and engineers.
- Takes a lead role in user research, user testing, story mapping, usability testing, wire-framing, visual design, and rapid prototyping.
- Works side-by-side with the product owner and engineers to ensure our products are not only usable, but also valuable to users, feasible to develop, and meet the company’s business objectives.
- Rapidly iterates on design solutions based on user testing and business and technical considerations.
- Approaches design from a humble perspective that places a high level of importance on evidence-based user research and testing.
- Creates clean, intuitive, and responsive interfaces with reusable design patterns.
- Creates high-fidelity prototypes to inform and align development, leadership, marketing, and sales efforts.
- Remains current on user interface design trends and suggests new tools and methods as necessary.
- Desire to develop a deep understanding of target users, with frequent research and almost daily interactions.
- An evidence-based mindset that values collected user data over intuition or personal opinions.
- 3+ years of experience with UX Design
- 3+ years of experience with UI digital product design
- 1+ years of experience creating and testing high-fidelity prototypes with users
- 1+ years of experience conducting user and usability tests
- A portfolio demonstrating a commitment to designing products that align your direct user involvement and research with business objectives.
- Strong verbal, written, and time-management skills.
- Ability to confidently communicate the rationale of your design decisions based on best practices, user tests, and your acquired subject-matter expertise.
- Ability to think in systems and extrapolate and extend shared patterns such as design systems, style guides, etc.
- Experience with best practices and design patterns for web and mobile environments.
- Experience with A/B and multi-variate testing as well as analytical tools such as OptiMove a plus.
Job Description- Senior Product Designer
What You'll Do
You'll be working on our suite of gambling apps that includes worldwide card games and sportsbook competitions. The future of sportsbook and card games is one where the players own the book, not the casino, and we are leading the way. Our customer acquisition costs have come back at a fraction of the industry average, which means we’re on to something big. Our elite team is venture-backed, but we’re missing one key ingredient - another badass Product Designer.
As a Product Designer, you are responsible for setting and implementing design standards, as well as prototyping new ideas and concepts. You'll be working directly with our Product Owners to tackle the fun challenging problems of launching and scaling products.
What You'll Need
- Great communication skills
- UX/UI design
- Delivering wireframes
- Strong visual design
- Work with Software Engineers, Product Owners, Designers, and Stakeholders
- Understanding of user-centered design
- Thought leadership
- Information design
- Lean startup thinking and product development principles
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing, venture-backed startup at an early-stage
- Commitment to a healthy workplace
Equal Employment Opportunity
**This is a full time salaried position with Avantage Entertainment. All candidates need to be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Avantage Brand is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.