Thryve is an early-stage startup that helps people learn about the microbes inside and outside their body to improve their health—science calls this the microbiome. Essentially, we test your poo and provide a comprehensive report on your health.
We are a small and passionaite team of 15 people, with 10,000+ customers, and venture-funded in Silicon Valley. We are cash flow break even and have infinite runway.
As a team, we like taking trips together. Last Christmas/New Years we rented out a mansion on Airbnb to Tahoe and went Snow Mobiling. We also have a dog in the office if that makes us look normal. If we hit our goals this year and COVID let's people travel again, we plan to fly out the entire company to Dubai. We hope you can join us!
- Be the owner of al things design and research, scope, design, execute entire UX/Visual roadmap for product
- Work with multiple stakeholders in product, engineering, marketing to ensure we build software / physical products
- Project manage all user requirements / designs to hand off to software development team
- Own the design / brand style guide assets + ensuring the entire company adheres to said guideslines (product, emails, websites, social, print, etc..)
- 3-5 years working at a high growth startup and lead the product development process (agile, standups, scrum)
- Ability to work fast and have streamlined workflow from requirements, low, mid, and hi fi
- Technical skills: Sketch, Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign
- Ability to injest multiple data points and work indepedently to drive results in product design velocity
- All of the above + physical product design experience
- 1-2 years of intern/FTE management experience
Considering COVID, this role would interview, receive offer, and start work on a completely remote basis.
Please send your resume and short email blurb to email@example.com
Dribbbble is a bit odd that they don't host their own job application on the website. When clicking the "apply" button it'll open my email directly which you can send your info to directly. Look forward to your submission!