Senior UX Designer
As a Senior UX Designer / Architect you will work on different projects for our sister companies of the PIA Group from the begining. You are the first point of contract and guide the projects from A to Z. Our clients are the biggest players in the automotive and lifestyle industry. Together with them, we are creating high class home pages, web shops or concepts to make our clients even more successful. If you search a challenge, to be a pillar in building the new structure, processes and develop our team in Romania, then join our team!
What are your responsibilities...
- Advising our clients from the very beginning, analysing their requirements and developing user experience concepts and architecture for large online projects
- Conducting requirements workshops and direct coordination with stakeholders on the customer side over the entire course of the project
- UX and information architecture with a good understanding of front end and back end logics
- Working closely with project managers, UI designers and developers
- Contact Point for our Product Manager for the projects
What we expect...
- Studies in software engineering or information technology, degree in computer science or a similar education
- Extensive experience in the UX environment (concept, design, information architecture)
- Detailed and understandable customer consulting and giving project guidance from an UX excellence perspective
- A portfolio and project examples that inspire us - ideally from the B2B environment, but this is not a must
- Skilled handling of common prototyping and design tools such as Axure, Sketch, Zeplin, Visio and Photoshop, very good RWD know-how, understanding of code / front- and backend technologies
- Ideally, you have already worked with Invision and have a lot of fun with interaction and motion design
- Fluent in English or German
What you could you expect...
- Competitive salary and growth perspectives
- Annual professional trainings
- Annual company team building events
- Free Healthy Snacks
- Friday Pizza Day
- Opportunity to impact a growing 1200+ people company backed up by a holding group in one of the fastest growing industries
If this sounds interesting for you, we are happy to receive your application!