Flowing Streams is a pioneer and global leader in Christian digital media. Our headquarters is in sunny Vero Beach, FL. Our vision is to build a state-of-the art global digital media platform to distribute fresh, cutting edge Christian content to all nations. The vision includes establishing media content centers around the world to produce Christian content in various cultures and languages. New media brands are under development. Flowing Streams’ rapid growth continues to explode in 2020 and beyond. An impressive video studio and production center is located at our Vero Beach headquarters. Flowing Streams content is distributed on all major digital media platforms including mobile devices, Roku, Apple TV, Chrome, and Fire. We are seeking media professionals with a passion to use their talent and skills to promote the Gospel of the Kingdom instead of Babylon’s filth. Flowing Streams was founded and is led by an innovative CEO whose career path included national marketing positions at CBN and TBN. Flowing Streams is a nondenominational church that adheres to a conservative, traditional, orthodox, reformed theology and worldview. Our working environment is a relaxed, friendly, family-oriented culture that emphasizes professionalism and excellence in all we do in the name of Jesus Christ. Vero Beach is one of the best places in America to live and raise a family. Located along the Atlantic coast, Vero Beach is close to Orlando, Daytona, and Palm Beach.
Flowing Streams is looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX Designer to join our team!
You will serve as UI/UX and design lead and be responsible for architecting, designing, prototyping and testing products for development. You will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
You will be designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, forms, and widgets and taking previous design elements and tailoring them to new brand guidelines and use cases. Our immediate project will include web, mobile and OTT devices.
Initially, this will be a contracted position with the expected duration of 2-4 months. There will be the potential of extending the duration or working towards a full time position.
Job duties and responsibilities
- Plan and implement new designs
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Test for intuitiveness and experience
- Communicate with key stake holders to understand their business goals and objectives
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Create final design deliverables for development
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Conduct an ongoing user research
Job requirements and qualifications
- 2-4 years of experience as an UI-UX Designer or similar role
- UI design portfolio
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Detail oriented and critical thinker
- Problem solver
- Knowledge of Adobe and other design products including XD, InVision, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Jira or similar project management software
- 1-2 years of experience with HTML5 & CSS3
- Some knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction
- Familiarity with designing cross device video content experiences
- Working on challenging and innovative projects
- Learning and applying new tools and technologies
- As a contractor, you will receive a competitive rate for your services