Who are we
Awign is defining the future of remote work in India and we are looking for a talented UX Designer to create amazing user experiences on both web and mobile.
What we are looking for
The ideal candidate should have an eye for simplistic solution, clean and artful design, possess superior problem solving skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into use cases, user flows, wireframes, interaction.
We are looking for a candidate with 3+ years of experience with an impressive portfolio.
* Independently follow and end to end process and deliver solutions accordingly.
* Perform stakeholder interviews at length to understand the problem.
* Apply strategic thinking to interface design and deliver innovative end-to-end user experiences that optimize among user needs, business goals, and technological realities across web & mobile platforms.
* Well versed with coming up multiples solutions to a problem, rather justifying one single solution.
* Document every stage of the design process and update it with latest happening.
* Build and promote design process, best practices and standards across product, engineering, marketing and operations team.
* Improve design operations to which works well with our development operations and business operations.
* Up-to-date with the latest design trends, techniques, and technologies
* 2+ years of proven UI Design experience.
* Demonstrable UX and UI design skills with a strong portfolio.
* Exceptional visual and verbal communication skills.
* Proficiency with Sketch
* Proficiency with end-to-end design process. Right
* Experience with Design Operation tools like Zeplin, Abstract and others.
* Great visual design skills.
* Strong analytical skills
* Intermediate to advanced skills in Frontend Technologies, Android and iOS
* Degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), computer science or equivalent professional experience.