Senior Product Designer
- Exciting new role, working with a forward-thinking and innovative healthtech company
- Product Design best-in-class experiences
- Be in charge of a design from concepts, sketches and prototypes, all the way through to implementation.
At Your.MD, we believe everyone should have the information they need to look after their health. Five years ago, we brought together doctors, data-scientists and digital experts to create a new type of health app. One where anyone in the world could find personalised, medically-approved guidance, tools and support to help them feel better and stay healthy.
Millions of downloads later, we’re the first app approved as a medical device (class 1), on our way to our goal: helping one billion people find their health.
About the role
- Be accountable for every feature you design – from the very first sketch through to implementation, you’ll drive all stages of the design process along with our UX Lead.
- Collaborate with our UX Lead and other members of the Product team. Liaise with the broader team to incorporate feedback into design and share the vision behind your implementation
- Have an affinity with users and a practical approach to design
- Have a strong point of view on the current design landscape, and know the right tool for the job. Whether that’s sketching, Sketch, Principle, Framer, Invision, Adobe Creative Suite or straight-up HTML.
- Work towards delivering Product/market fit in our hero product whilst helping deliver on existing KPIs.
- Provide sketches, wireframes and prototypes using your experience in the various tools of the trade.
- Provide ongoing creative and visual design for our website, social media channels and any other areas where our company requires creative assets
- Assist with presentation design from copy / brief
- Put together company presentations from scratch and define an interim style guide for company materials
- Plan, participate in (and sometimes lead) workshops with colleagues and/or management or our partners.
- Think big on design – we’re a start up and this is your opportunity to make a strong impact early on.
RequirementsAn experienced Product Designer who is able to show us a portfolio with detailed examples of beautiful interaction design.The ability to marry beautiful visuals with superlative experiences.You’re passionate about inclusive design and accessibility, and you’ll design with all our users in mindYou have experience designing for all devices, and interest in new and emerging technologies.You are comfortable working toward pixel-perfection or with low-fi sketches, depending on need.You are familiar with working in an agile environment.You have a people-centered design approach, and are constantly looking to improve your decisions through user feedback.You are driven by user needs as defined by data, analytics and metrics.You have an online portfolio that demonstrates your process and thinking, from sketches to iteration to launch and beyond.Experience designing and shipping impactful products at scale.Any experience in healthcare / medical or fitness apps is a bonus.
- Participate in the burgeoning digital health industry
- Work at the forefront of artificial intelligence (AI) development
- A remuneration package including stock options, gym, office snacks and other benefits
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.